• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:08 PM

OneyeKing
  • Premium member
    OneyeKing
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Currently driving a subaru impreza 2008 5d 1.5r

i wanted to get this, any advice?
https://www.amazon.c...tag=powsto07-20

Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:32 PM

Zippaboy
  • Premium member
    Zippaboy
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Currently driving a subaru impreza 2008 5d 1.5r

i wanted to get this, any advice?
https://www.amazon.c...tag=powsto07-20

Personally, i will not use unbranded/unknown brake kits. It is only the brakes and tyres that will stop you from crashing.

Will recommend you to get 2nd hand WRX/STI brembo/AP/Endless etc brakes instead.

Alot of them upgraded to drilled/slotted rotors too.

Check with your mechanic for fitment before buying. I think STI brakes different pcd from wrx/impreza?

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:16 AM

OneyeKing
  • Premium member
    OneyeKing
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Personally, i will not use unbranded/unknown brake kits. It is only the brakes and tyres that will stop you from crashing.

Will recommend you to get 2nd hand WRX/STI brembo/AP/Endless etc brakes instead.

Alot of them upgraded to drilled/slotted rotors too.

Check with your mechanic for fitment before buying. I think STI brakes different pcd from wrx/impreza?

Thanks for the advice, what about getting coilovers brand like teinz or BC

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Advance Racing Development Big Brake Kit

Advance Racing Development Big Brake Kit  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Pwnstar  |  2nd Gear

Never doubt your brakes again!

Never doubt your brakes again with these installed. I had been recommended these Big Brake Kit by my buddies for better performance. But these were not just for track use - they are awesome even on normal Singapore roads. A light continuous p... » Read More

CJ Front Brake Systems (CJ Premium Edition Big 4-Pot Brake Calipers)

CJ Front Brake Systems (CJ Premium Edition Big 4-Pot Brake Calipers)  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Rjk80n  |  Neutral Newbie

The perfect brakes for me.

These brakes were extremely easy to install. They fit just as well if not better than the OEM brake rotors and pads. They squeaked for about the first 5km of driving but then became quiet and preformed amazingly. The ceramic pads do a much be... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Brake Kit

Quick Reply

Tags: subaru, subarusubaru, impreza and 6 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users