No supermarket at VivoCity for several months

Ysc3

I am the weird one here... Everywhere I go, especially when overseas, I will always target the supermarkets there. So even though my visits to vivo also can hand count, but my favourite place will be the supermarket.

↡ Advertisement

I only like the Giant bakery stuff. Their fruits and vege not fresh and so ugly looking. And why would I be so hard up for passion card points? The previous Shop N Save outlets which has now become Giant usually very messy because of the small space.

Rather pay more at NTUC, at least the QC is better even at the non-Finest branches and earn the more useful linkpoints.

Giant hypermarts also have quite an extensive range of alcoholic drinks. And its usually cheaper than other hypermart. Plus the one at vivo actually allows patrons to buy and drink on the spot at an onsite seating area with food offerings. Edited by Sotong1977

I am the weird one here... Everywhere I go, especially when overseas, I will always target the supermarkets there. So even though my visits to vivo also can hand count, but my favourite place will be the supermarket. ð

You are not weired. I also like to visit supermarket.

When overseas, I can bought more things back from supermarket than others shop.

• Praise 1

Wah, lucky got a few of us weird guys here in mcf  [laugh] ..

• Praise 1

I am the weird one here... Everywhere I go, especially when overseas, I will always target the supermarkets there. So even though my visits to vivo also can hand count, but my favourite place will be the supermarket.

everytime got things to buy whether it's desert, bread, usual grocery or drinks

You dont buy many things per trip which can last for a few days de? Your NTUC must be downstairs your house, thats why you everyday can go buy one thing at one time only? [laugh]

Edited by 13177

Normally I don't frequent Giant but a few days ago decide to pop by Giant at Vivocity/Harbourfront. I notice kids as well as adults treat the Alison's Pantry which sells dried fruits and nuts as their snack corner.

Kids put fingers in their mouth then dip their fingers into the nuts.

I must remember not to go to giant again.

• Praise 4

If you have U Stars supermart near you, go check them out. Their pricing is very competitive.

I used to buy those going to expire orange at fairprice for $2.

U-stars has the same, but for $1.

Sometimes, their special offer price is very low.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

Same here bro. I'm one who likes to visit supermarkets in overseas.

You dont buy many things per trip which can last for a few days de? Your NTUC must be downstairs your house, thats why you everyday can go buy one thing at one time only? [laugh]

actually everywhere got NTUC and supermarket, Punggol itself, already got 4 NTUC. 

actually everywhere got NTUC and supermarket, Punggol itself, already got 4 NTUC.

Punggol have 4 ntuc? I only know waterway point and plaza 168. Lol.