• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:34 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

722 days, 32 countries & S$30,000 later, S’porean round-the-world longboarder is home for CNY
What a crazy journey.

https://mothership.s...orld-adrian-oh/
Ct3833, Lala81, Dleodleo, Silver_blade, Atrecord and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:18 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Adventurous spirit.

Edited by Lala81, 04 February 2019 - 11:18 PM.

Pohhenry praised this

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:08 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think the next guy with an adventurous spirit to travel the world will be a bui bui on the Escooter. LOL

Edited by Ender, 05 February 2019 - 02:08 AM.

You don’t stop running because you get old, you get old because you stop running.

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:48 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

49149548_1533071853462553_35635947441414

If bui bui on these roads and e-scooter goes out of battery .... [laugh] Solar power ?

47422288_1497782540324818_70287272341730

I think the next guy with an adventurous spirit to travel the world will be a bui bui on the Escooter. LOL

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:59 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pontian to Singapore 
Distance: 110km
Time on board: 7 hours 52 mins

It is the Final Countdown.. Flo Just A Couple Of Spins had skated 3400 km from Saigon to Singapore.. today he finished his 70 day of adventure in Singapore. I had the honour of joining him in his final leg.. Finally, get to skate with a long distance skater in long treks. we get to share interesting pointers on long treks. I tried his trailer. My god, once pushed to speed, the trailer will push u further with its momentum.

Today, we navigated the busy roads of johor bahru. In fact, we skated on Malaysia Expressway 1.. it is so scary and stressful. We are trying not to get ourselves killed. Finally we skated into malaysian checkpoint, using the motorcycle lane. The malaysian officer took a glance at us and let us go. We cross the causeway bridge and into singapore custom. Being Singapore Anal on rules, the officers summoned us to the office and questioned us.. i can hear the officers discussing about us.. Confirm we are first skateboarders to cross the causeway checkpoint on longboards. Usually, the motorcycle lane is for motorcycles and bicycles, never skateboard.. but after today, they will put a sign for skateboarders haha.. i guess we are the talk of the day in immigration office. 2 crazy skaters trying to skate into singapore on causeway checkpoint. this is indefinably the craziest thing i do..
after a hour or so, they let us off and we are on the road again.. another technical issue.. no rules written about skateboarders on singapore roads.. 

if you wondering if you can skate across causeway checkpoint, yes you can.. just expect lots of questioning

finally, flo arrived at his destination, Singapore Merlion in esplande to officially end his journey. i am getting tired of writing this after skating 100km in tough environment. tomorrow i shall update more

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:22 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[thumbsup] to this guy.

Really YOLO spirit.

For him, the media presented a “dark, gloomy and depressing” image of the world, but on his trip, everything he saw was far from it.

The world didn’t seem as dangerous as it looked after all. There can be goodness in it if you step out of your door.”

SiLangKia praised this

Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:12 PM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

[thumbsup] to this guy.

Really YOLO spirit.

For him, the media presented a “dark, gloomy and depressing” image of the world, but on his trip, everything he saw was far from it.

The world didn’t seem as dangerous as it looked after all. There can be goodness in it if you step out of your door.”

....just like the 69.9% was painted a picture that if Pappy will to be elected out...the country will collapse. Don't be silly and believe All the nonsense. Our country have very strong foundation that ah Kong built up and most things can be auto pilot....imho

Fcw75 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: around the world, skateboard and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users