• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 96 praises

Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:37 PM

Kityip
  • Premium member
    Kityip
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Vin Cars, Vince Cars and Car Times, are they under the same company or group..?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:48 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I think SPC, Caltex, Esso, Shell are all the same company.

They all sell petrol at the same price.

Blueray, Sktan10, Fcw75, Zxcvb, Volvobrick and F355 praised this

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:40 PM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Acra cost you only $5.50 per company if you really keen to know

F355 praised this

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:15 AM

Kityip
  • Premium member
    Kityip
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I think SPC, Caltex, Esso, Shell are all the same company.
They all sell petrol at the same price.

You think you are very funny.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:21 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually they all belong to vietnamese VinGroup
Volvobrick praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:49 PM

Vegas
  • Premium member
    Vegas
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

VinFast build cars this year liao...  

You Never Walk Alone...... Till you walked away.

Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:56 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

VinFast build cars this year liao...  

So will they be brought in here?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:20 PM

Kityip
  • Premium member
    Kityip
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thank you for the information, bros..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘βœŒ But not those sarcastic idiots, thought they so knowledgeable.. Forum is for learn, share.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Edited by Kityip, 10 February 2019 - 11:26 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:32 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But why do you say that in the first place?

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:37 AM

vinmig
  • vinmig
    Clutched
    Author Image

Vincar is Vincar
Vince car and car times are same group

Vincar is importer
The other 2 is not

Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:08 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Vincar setup by a local call Vincent Tan, he still owns the company.
Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:57 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Vincar setup by a local call Vincent Tan, he still owns the company.

Vincent Tan? Same as the owner/previous admin of this forum?

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:31 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Vincent Tan? Same as the owner/previous admin of this forum?

I dont think so.

""

https://www.vincar.com.sg/about/

Edited by Ct3833, 11 February 2019 - 08:33 AM.

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:35 AM

Spring

Any reason for asking? Vin Car and Car Times are amongst the more reputable PIs from what I understand. Vince Cars I’m not so sure.
Angcheek and Mercs praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe he wants to buy them up....

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:54 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Buy P.I. Cars,best buy from Well Known P.I. Importers,don't go for too cheap Offering,most important must get the Car after paying $$$$....

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:22 PM

Kityip
  • Premium member
    Kityip
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Any reason for asking? Vin Car and Car Times are amongst the more reputable PIs from what I understand. Vince Cars IΓ’m not so sure.

New to PI, that's why ask to find out.. If I so knowledgeable like those smart ones, you think I will ask.. πŸ™„πŸ™ƒ Forum is for learn, share informations..

Buy P.I. Cars,best buy from Well Known P.I. Importers,don't go for too cheap Offering,most important must get the Car after paying $$$$....

Exactly, that's why want to find out, search for informations. Cause I am new to PIs, if it's authorized agents most people will know which brands that agent represents..

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:30 PM

Spring

New to PI, that's why ask to find out.. If I so knowledgeable like those smart ones, you think I will ask.. πŸ™„πŸ™ƒ Forum is for learn, share informations..
Exactly, that's why want to find out, search for informations. Cause I am new to PIs, if it's authorized agents most people will know which brands that agent represents..

No harm asking and it’s a fair, valid question to ask about PIs in general so no need to be defensive when questioned back but why do u need to know if this 3 are related as I don’t see any relevance whether they are or not.

If u want to know whether they are reputable or not, I’ve already mentioned 2 of them as reputable but that’s my opinion only n even CASE trust accredited ones have close shop before. Another reputable one I know is Hua Yang, again my opinion only.
SiLangKia, Ash2017 and Pohhenry praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:47 AM

Victer
  • Victer
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, will like to seek any opinion on Jack Car, Emperor Motor, MHG? Anyone got experience with them?

TIA!

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:20 PM

Marcostan
  • Premium member
    Marcostan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi, will like to seek any opinion on Jack Car, Emperor Motor, MHG? Anyone got experience with them?

TIA!

Brought from Emperor Motor last September, ready stock one week handover.

Qasqai 1.2T Pearl Team Qashqai SG

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: honda toyota, nissan, companies and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users