Magnolia milk turn tau huay when heated up

Tianmo

No deliver 3 replacement for you.

received an email yesterday late afternoon, say would like to offer their replacement. If I am fine with the arrangement, provide them contact and address. 

I told her she can keep her replacement. -_-

No mention of how the investigation is going on, but I asked to be inform of the outcome. 

Not going to buy anything from them any more until I close the case. I think they need to hire a new PR manager, or mayb the marketing manager need to go for customer service refreshment course on damage management. <_<

But then BIG company is like that one, to them is you dont buy others will buy.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement

Tried cowhead once and I shook my head...it’s maciam white coloured hot water.

We had a long discussion on milk before, so I am not going to go into it again. But in short, real fresh milk is thin like water, never thick or creamy. OK mayb not as thin as water, but as close as it gets.

If thick and creamy milk is real milk to you, then HL is for you. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

We had a long discussion on milk before, so I am not going to go into it again. But in short, real fresh milk is thin like water, never thick or creamy. OK mayb not as thin as water, but as close as it gets.

If thick and creamy milk is real milk to you, then HL is for you. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

By your reluctance to talk more on that discussion, my guess is that it must not have gone very well haha. 

received an email yesterday late afternoon, say would like to offer their replacement. If I am fine with the arrangement, provide them contact and address. 

I told her she can keep her replacement. -_-

No mention of how the investigation is going on, but I asked to be inform of the outcome. 

Not going to buy anything from them any more until I close the case. I think they need to hire a new PR manager, or mayb the marketing manager need to go for customer service refreshment course on damage management. <_<

But then BIG company is like that one, to them is you dont buy others will buy.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ya lo, the company would not closed down due to lost of one customer de. You dont buy doesnt matter to them. Lol.

Fat is still needed in our diet, just moderate and be more selective. Certainly don't want to have any trans fat which comes with a lot of processed food, that uses cheap partially hydrogenated oil (i.e. so-called "vegetable" oil, margarine, etc.). They cannot be easily metabolized by our body. A lot of "vegetarians" eat too much of these trans fat.

Must see those full cream milk powder has any trans fat in it? I always very careful in taking full cream milk powder, wait too much fat in my body and lead to health problem?! Lol.

By your reluctance to talk more on that discussion, my guess is that it must not have gone very well haha.

Give you chance to guess again. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Totally opposite, the discussion went perfect. The topic was so interesting it went on for weeks if I remember correctly. Many things with relation to fresh milk were discussed and I cannot even recall if there was even any disagreement.

I didn't want to go into details because the topic can be found over in the excercise thread, and it was discussed not too long ago. No point bring up the same content here.

Totally opposite, the discussion went perfect. The topic was so interesting it went on for weeks if I remember correctly. Many things with relation to fresh milk were discussed and I cannot even recall if there was even any disagreement.

I didn't want to go into details because the topic can be found over in the excercise thread, and it was discussed not too long ago. No point bring up the same content here.

Good. 1 of the reason I hesitated to look into that discussion is scare will ruin my day. So maybe I will do that when got time lah, if I still keen to know more about milk. Thanks.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Discussed many many many months ago. End of day, regardless of discussion outcome, everyone carry on the same.
  • Praise 1

Hijack this thread a bit .. long ago, it was quite popular to drink Horlicks. Nowadays it seems it's not so popular anymore. Why ah ? It's basically a malt drink, Milo without chocolate flavour ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW4mls9-zdE

Milo nicer to drink. Cold or hot, milo is better.

Another problem with Horlicks if u can remember is that, it used to come as a screw lid clear plastic container. In my house, since we don't drink often, The moisture will eventually seep through and make the powder stick to the container. I guess it can happen with any container, but the tin lid is better.

Now that I think about it, the container that milo uses is also reminiscent of our milk formula tins. So it better fits with the parents/young children habit of drinking some hot drink in morning.

Milo marketing and packaging win...

Horlicks only their saf combat rations accessory pack sweet is nice.

Hijack this thread a bit .. long ago, it was quite popular to drink Horlicks. Nowadays it seems it's not so popular anymore.  Why ah ? It's basically a malt drink, Milo without chocolate flavour ?

Think not everyone like horlicks due to there is one smell in this drink. But i like horlicks than milo since young, always like to order this drink at coffeeshop but now difficult to find this drink at many coffeeshop and foodcourt liao. And people say horlicks is quite heaty if drink too much?

Edited by 13177

Good. 1 of the reason I hesitated to look into that discussion is scare will ruin my day. So maybe I will do that when got time lah, if I still keen to know more about milk. Thanks.

over there so far all quite friendly, but its a long running thread, may need to dig a little if you really going to check out what was discussed.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

If you read the last 100 pages of the exercise thread, you will feel that ActiveSG should award MCF with some medal. [laugh] [laugh]

Having a conventional doctor willing to discuss unconventional topics helps.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

Hijack this thread a bit .. long ago, it was quite popular to drink Horlicks. Nowadays it seems it's not so popular anymore.  Why ah ? It's basically a malt drink, Milo without chocolate flavour ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW4mls9-zdE

Yah, it was very popular in the 80s through the 90s, and then went all quiet. 

No more marketing and A&P,  still around i think, but hardly even see anyone order at the kopitiam anymore.

Personally I like the taste tho, pang pang one.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Milo nicer to drink. Cold or hot, milo is better.

Another problem with Horlicks if u can remember is that, it used to come as a screw lid clear plastic container. In my house, since we don't drink often, The moisture will eventually seep through and make the powder stick to the container. I guess it can happen with any container, but the tin lid is better.

Now that I think about it, the container that milo uses is also reminiscent of our milk formula tins. So it better fits with the parents/young children habit of drinking some hot drink in morning.

Milo marketing and packaging win...

Horlicks only their saf combat rations accessory pack sweet is nice.

Yah, in the beginning it was ovaltine,  milo and horlicks, and then suddenly milo is all that is left... 

Ovaltine is all i was given when I was young, mayb because it was cheaper?

But I prefer milo to ovaltine. The first time I had milo was from the van in school during sports day, and I could never forget the taste.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ovaltine was also very popular in the early years. My grandmother only knows ah wah ten, don't know mee lok.

Horlicks Peng was my favorite drink for many years. But it may be too sweet by today's standard. You may be right about the container issue.

Somewhat I feel that marketing has also a lot to do with Milo popularity. The Milo truck, the younger image.

Coming back to milk, HL milk also product of strong marketing ? [laugh]

yah man, in my childhood days, the orange color container seem to be more popular than the green one. The fight was quite fierce, and then next thing I know is ovaltine went all quiet, and milo was everywhere.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Milo and Ovaltine should be more heaty? It's quite sweet by today's standard I think. Maybe got low sugar version now?

Find horlicks all the while also quite sweet, maybe this is why i like when i was young. 

Some kopitiam don't even have it anymore which is why I ask. You can try order .. [laugh]

I think I have not order a horlick like in 30 years.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ovaltine was also very popular in the early years. My grandmother only knows ah wah ten, don't know mee lok.

Horlicks Peng was my favorite drink for many years. But it may be too sweet by today's standard. You may be right about the container issue.

Somewhat I feel that marketing has also a lot to do with Milo popularity. The Milo truck, the younger image.

Coming back to milk, HL milk also product of strong marketing ? [laugh]

HL milk has very strong marketing as well i find the taste is also quite nice. I like the strawberry flavour. Lol.

↡ Advertisement