• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:01 AM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro, need advise. Is this 15” ssr pro a good buy? Less than 4kg only. Boss said this this is original , not replica. Price - $1000.

OR do you advise getting oz, enkei? Budget < $1000.
Attached ssr pro rims which i shortlisted.

Attached Thumbnails

• B9A199AA-CE7D-44FD-8D34-F703F78F547D.jpeg

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:51 AM

Rayleh
  • Rayleh
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have used SSR before, lightweight and good. 

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

Shop also selling enkei rs+m 15” for $600. Boss said is orignal and made in japan. Anyway to tell? $600 too cheap for enkei?

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:21 PM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

Bro, do i need to do wheel alignment if change rims of the size??

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:24 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Shop also selling enkei rs+m 15” for $600. Boss said is orignal and made in japan. Anyway to tell? $600 too cheap for enkei?

Normally the rims will indicate MIJ or a sticker indicating the details of the rim. I'm not familiar with Enkei 15s. But 600 for a set of originals is abit cheap for me. Better to find out more before committing.

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:30 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, do i need to do wheel alignment if change rims of the size??

Normally, changing rims do not need alignment if the current settings is within specs. Same for tyres. Unless the bolts or nuts are stuck on the hub and they need to hammer things around causing alignment to go off.

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:40 PM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, need advise. Is this 15” ssr pro a good buy? Less than 4kg only. Boss said this this is original , not replica. Price - $1000.

OR do you advise getting oz, enkei? Budget < $1000.
Attached ssr pro rims which i shortlisted.

Happy Chinese New Year

If is SSR original = 4kg= 15" = 4pcs = $1000 = what you want = Good Buy = ask for Official Invoice = written Clearly the Details

Posted 09 February 2019 - 02:43 PM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

got Enkei RM+S instead... @ $650 after trade in. I think it is a good deal. 

Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:39 PM

simonpaa
  • simonpaa
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

go for it!

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:46 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Normally the rims will indicate MIJ or a sticker indicating the details of the rim. I'm not familiar with Enkei 15s. But 600 for a set of originals is abit cheap for me. Better to find out more before committing.

I do not trust the sticker with country of origin 

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:33 AM

Rayleh
  • Rayleh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

There are affordable RIMS from Enkei too.

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:22 PM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

There are affordable RIMS from Enkei too.

$600 is without installation. Paid another $100 for accessories and installation.

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:54 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

On Facebook, Saw this rims being installed on a car. It’s a Rays but I don’t recalled Rays having dual PCD bolt hole and the circumference polished portion looks double the size of typica Rays design.. do you think it’s a replica?
The rim Color also doesn’t looks like the typical Rays standard.. wonder if buyer got sold a replica by shop..

Attached Thumbnails

• E34C05F7-2D29-4D36-A777-344A71261B61.png
  • 87314987-B614-4DCB-B56F-31CD5C28402A.png

有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:00 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I saw the third picture and confirm the Rays Rim are replica...

Because nobody will put new rims on ordinary packaging cardboard instead of placing on Rays packaging cardboards boxes when taking photo.. I hope the buyer know he is buying a replica instead of real rims that’s from japan

Attached Thumbnails

• 610C2381-4188-405E-865D-B29F407BD500.png

有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:02 PM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

quite many branded rim sold in market are replica ( i am not saying they are inferior quality.

those who trade on line ,some seller itself could be victim or add like victim.( that is why i always believe on line carrying higher risk than shop which issue Official invioce (proof of purchased)

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

SSW S015 Triton 16

SSW S015 Triton 16" Rims  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Marcellomycin  |  Neutral Newbie

Nice design. Decently priced

Took the Gun Metallic colour. Weight wise seems like on the heavier side for me. Decently priced and seen a lot of review that it is durable. Design is nice and to my liking.

Volk Racing TE37SL

Volk Racing TE37SL  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by diabloshrimpsmini  |  1st Gear

Iconic Wheels

Excellent quality in term of surface finishing and its light weight. If you are looking for strong and light forged wheels, this is one you might want to consider.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Rim

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, ssr, enkei, rims and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users