Rims recommendation

AndyHo

Bro, need advise. Is this 15” ssr pro a good buy? Less than 4kg only. Boss said this this is original , not replica. Price - $1000.

OR do you advise getting oz, enkei? Budget < $1000.
Attached ssr pro rims which i shortlisted.

post-188429-0-29381600-1549504876_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

Shop also selling enkei rs+m 15” for $600. Boss said is orignal and made in japan. Anyway to tell? $600 too cheap for enkei?

Shop also selling enkei rs+m 15” for $600. Boss said is orignal and made in japan. Anyway to tell? $600 too cheap for enkei?

Normally the rims will indicate MIJ or a sticker indicating the details of the rim. I'm not familiar with Enkei 15s. But 600 for a set of originals is abit cheap for me. Better to find out more before committing.

Bro, do i need to do wheel alignment if change rims of the size??

Normally, changing rims do not need alignment if the current settings is within specs. Same for tyres. Unless the bolts or nuts are stuck on the hub and they need to hammer things around causing alignment to go off.

Bro, need advise. Is this 15” ssr pro a good buy? Less than 4kg only. Boss said this this is original , not replica. Price - $1000.

Happy Chinese New Year

If is SSR original = 4kg= 15" = 4pcs = $1000 = what you want = Good Buy = ask for Official Invoice = written Clearly the Details

Normally the rims will indicate MIJ or a sticker indicating the details of the rim. I'm not familiar with Enkei 15s. But 600 for a set of originals is abit cheap for me. Better to find out more before committing.

I do not trust the sticker with country of origin 

There are affordable RIMS from Enkei too.

There are affordable RIMS from Enkei too.

$600 is without installation. Paid another $100 for accessories and installation.

On Facebook, Saw this rims being installed on a car. It’s a Rays but I don’t recalled Rays having dual PCD bolt hole and the circumference polished portion looks double the size of typica Rays design.. do you think it’s a replica?

The rim Color also doesn’t looks like the typical Rays standard.. wonder if buyer got sold a replica by shop..

post-24802-0-07427900-1549990235_thumb.png

post-24802-0-84278500-1549990429_thumb.png

I saw the third picture and confirm the Rays Rim are replica...

Because nobody will put new rims on ordinary packaging cardboard instead of placing on Rays packaging cardboards boxes when taking photo.. I hope the buyer know he is buying a replica instead of real rims that’s from japan

post-24802-0-58240100-1549990686_thumb.png

quite many branded rim sold in market are replica ( i am not saying they are inferior quality.

those who trade on line ,some seller itself could be victim or add like victim.( that is why i always believe on line carrying higher risk than shop which issue Official invioce (proof of purchased)

(edited)
By the way, if we talk about quality proven wheels. I can advise you to pay attention to the brand MOTION WHEELS. These are good forged wheels. I bought these wheels last summer.

I like. Very light and durable. I chose for a long time, read reviews, talked with experienced car owners.

On the official website Motion Wheels http://motion-wheels.com you can read how these wheels are made and about the company's guarantees.

By the way, my friend ordered wheels on an individual project here. This is also interesting.

Edited by Dert
  • Dislike 2

Buy the design you like at the price you are comfortable with. No point buying branded wheels at the price and design you do not like.

↡ Advertisement