MY ministar w genuine fake degree

Soya

Haha...latest MCF haolian is to show off Cambridge cert now izit?

Got pay full cash for the O-Level exam or not?

↡ Advertisement

heng ah ... i am only pri 6

got a few staff got harvard, cambridge and mit

lucky during interview i did not throw them into kallang river

• Praise 1

He so rich.

He should just fly to Cambridge England and take a selfie of himself reading a book.

Anyone say he didn't study in Cambridge take out the photo and sue the pants off.

:D

This man was from Umno before. Some of these idiots are really the dumbest people on planet earth.

All the dumbest comments come from them. Women wear skirts are asking to be rape etc.

So please cut him some slack. Lucky he is not the worse of those idiots.

Always look on the bright side of life.

He is deputy foreign minister we will be dealing with him on foreign affairs

let's take advantage of his stupidity.

The last thing we want is to deal with some Obama intellectual type from the North.

They will makan us and spit out the bones.

Better to deal with the Cambridge International rather than the Cambridge original types.

Hope they get more ministers of this calibre.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

everyone here have Cambridge GCE O level cert, some have A level cert [laugh]

olevel.GIF

You did very well.

This one not really yours right?

Please request this top gun to deal with us on the bridge rail water issues.

The more I read about this great man this intellectual heavyweight the more I like him.

This Cambridge Einstein oredi dealing w us on the water issue. Problem is, his atas degree neber thought him what is the meaning of a legally binding agreement

Maybe he needs to buy a genuine fake PHD to understand that

This Cambridge Einstein oredi dealing w us on the water issue. Problem is, his atas degree neber thought him what is the meaning of a legally binding agreement

Maybe he needs to buy a genuine fake PHD to understand that

That's why they sent him.

If they tried to send someone from Cambridge original he would tell them please don't waste my time.

This is a man that does not know what cannot be done.

He so rich.

He should just fly to Cambridge England and take a selfie of himself reading a book.

Anyone say he didn't study in Cambridge take out the photo and sue the pants off.

This man was from Umno before. Some of these idiots are really the dumbest people on planet earth.

All the dumbest comments come from them. Women wear skirts are asking to be rape etc.

So please cut him some slack. Lucky he is not the worse of those idiots.

this guy was just a treasurer in a Youth division of a district that was ruled under Umno. Not surprising as there is another Dun in Melaka that has O levels to his credential that was involved in a fracas with the villagers last yr. Most prob their political career wont go far due to their qualification.....only way up is get a degree....any degree and jump at any opportunity. Maybe thats why he joined ppbm......
  • Praise 1

That's why they sent him.

If they tried to send someone from Cambridge original he would tell them please don't waste my time.

This is a man that does not know what cannot be done.

Wah sei....liddat crooked doc quite smart after all

Ok ok, we send in Gavin Smith. If Einstein dun agree w us, he can do the Hulk n smash something

this guy was just a treasurer in a Youth division of a district that was ruled under Umno. Not surprising as there is another Dun in Melaka that has O levels to his credential that was involved in a fracas with the villagers last yr. Most prob their political career wont go far due to their qualification.....only way up is get a degree....any degree and jump at any opportunity. Maybe thats why he joined ppbm......

So Umno has a lot of dumb pucks and this guy cmi

so you are saying he is dumber than even the dumbest ducks?

I head in MY even really dumb people get into their local unis

so if this guy cannot even get into a local uni and so many places are reserved for them.

Thank goodness he is the negotiating with us.

Let's try the we give you three cookies in the morning and four in the afternoon offer and when he screams its not enough its not enough.

Then we say OK we give you more. Four four cookies in the morning and three in the afternoon.

And then tell him what a smart negotiator he is.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

So Umno has a lot of dumb pucks and this guy cmi

so you are saying he is dumber than even the dumbest ducks?

I head in MY even really dumb people get into their local unis

so if this guy cannot even get into a local uni and so many places are reserved for them.

Thank goodness he is the negotiating with us.

Let's try the we give you three cookies in the morning and four in the afternoon offer and when he screams its not enough its not enough.

Then we say OK we give you more. Four four cookies in the morning and three in the afternoon.

And then tell him what a smart negotiator he is.

Ya......thats mahathir type of management.........puts all dumbfark around him so he is the only one that shines..... Edited by Eviilusion

Please stop criticising this fine scholar.

This is the person we want negotiating for Bolah land.

And not just water, we want him for air space, port space, international boundary, crooked bridge and any other important matters.

Its not every day we get deputy ministers of his exceptional calibre.

The last thing we want is him being replaced with some smart chap from DAP.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

what we really don't want is Dr M to tell Maz you take a back seat and just watch

I will personally lead the negotiation on water, bridge, port, air space . . . .

Edited by Jamesc

I hope the good doctor is not reading this.

I really don't want to be giving him any ideas.

He already said he likes to steal people ideas and use them himself.

Edited by Jamesc

He put his alumni as uitm hor but not his faculty. He is a rather colourful character but thats about it..........maybe we should follow Malaysia.....put someone like mat sabu as our defence chief......

Wah......like that i know 2 who can qualify......both go in without trial and held in ISD and best is they have gone to battle with the russians......the real school of hardknock with hands on experience.

I think Tun M put him there, despite his obvious unsuitability, in a major position partly to appease his party (amanah) and recognise their importance in the coalition. Or maybe thought that it's best to put a simple person in that defense portfolio to minimize chances of corruption.

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1