• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:46 AM

Heartbreakid
  • Heartbreakid
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The New Subaru Legacy has finally been revealed in Chigago Auto Show last night. Exterior seems more like a facelift but is actually new. Interior takes a huge step forward. Looks premium. And for US, they will get the 2.4 litre turbo. Wonder if the Japan domestic market will have this turbo engine other than the improved 2.5 litre engine when it is launched.

Since the Legacy has been revealed and will only be on sale in the States in September this year, perhaps in a few months time, will get to see the Outback.

Report and photos:

https://www.motor1.c...-chicago-debut/

A preview video of the new Legacy:

https://www.youtube....fuWfZh24&t=214s

Edited by Heartbreakid, 08 February 2019 - 09:16 AM.

Tianmo praised this

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:07 AM

Mann123
  • Mann123
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nice Car!

When we see US launched model - We get excited about Engine, interior, power etc  ​ [bounce2]   [drivingcar]

When it reaches Singapore: <<<OMV - ARF - Road tax rules>>>   trimmed down version, small engine, less power,  hard plastic interior with average 5-7 inch screen (forget about that huge screen in pictures)  [shocked]

This ARF rule on OMV suck haha 

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:17 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most likely the TC engine will attract a surcharge from the ves.

Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:44 PM

Twich
  • Twich
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Nice Car!

When we see US launched model - We get excited about Engine, interior, power etc â [bounce2] [drivingcar]

When it reaches Singapore: <<<OMV - ARF - Road tax rules>>> trimmed down version, small engine, less power, hard plastic interior with average 5-7 inch screen (forget about that huge screen in pictures) [shocked]

This ARF rule on OMV suck haha

It is cater for North America and Chinese market.

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:04 PM

Heartbreakid
  • Heartbreakid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The Turbo 2.4 litre making it here is probably low, just as the Mazda 6 2.5 Turbo. But if it does, it will fetch a higher price due to the penalty.

Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:53 AM

Tarmac
  • Tarmac
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Finally, a decent Legacy in the making  [;)]  [;)]

Any member interested in this? 

Voodooman praised this

Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:11 AM

jg2000
  • jg2000
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The new legacy will have something closer to autonomous driving. It can automatically steer the car in the middle of the lane ("lane centering") as part of the ACC.
So not only don't need to actively control accelerator, also don't need to actively maintain the steering when driving within a lane (yet to see how well it handle curves though).

see mention of Lane centring on this video:

Edited by jg2000, 09 February 2019 - 10:15 AM.

Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:32 AM

Stingray751
  • Premium member
    Stingray751
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Currently driving the LGT (BM9)

Hope MI will bring this in, car coe left 2 years. Maybe just in time to switch. [bounce1]

Posted 09 February 2019 - 11:42 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

20my_legacy_hero-700x467-c.jpg

20my_legacy_2-700x467-c.jpg

20my_legacy_int-700x467-c.jpg

20my_legacy_4-700x467-c.jpg

20my_legacy_8-700x467-c.jpg

20my_legacy_10-700x467-c.jpg

20my_legacy_14-700x467-c.jpg

20my_legacy_18-700x467-c.jpg

20my_legacy_21-700x467-c.jpg

20my_legacy_21-700x467-c.jpg

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: subaru, subaru2019, new, legacy and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users