• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 135 praises

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:41 AM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I just went there... so lifeless...  anyway , you all can see how "happening" River Hong Bao is getting on for this year.. yawnz

BanCoe, Dleodleo and Beregond praised this
It's PNE ! PLay Not Enough lah...

Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:57 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

MOLTSEY. [:p]

Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:11 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dogs not allowed in
Garage36.com

Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:36 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

every year is the same thing, nothing much unless u like playing those funfair games. The 1 min fireworks more like 20-30sec to me. 

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:19 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess every year it is the same thing la, but this year seems super crowded? I was there on fri, saw the crowds and didnt walk in. Think this year one thing special is the special fireworks segment?
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:49 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I guess every year it is the same thing la, but this year seems super crowded? I was there on fri, saw the crowds and didnt walk in. Think this year one thing special is the special fireworks segment?

international fireworks 10pm - 10 mins over the weekends. 

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:31 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

international fireworks 10pm - 10 mins over the weekends.

This fireworks at 10pm a bit late. Wanted to go catch it also sian liao. Lol.

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:11 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Only managed to catch the 8 and 9 one minute sparkles in the air.

One word - pathetic

Not I say one, tourists say one.

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:53 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

One word - pathetic

1 min only? Thought at least 3 mins? Lol.

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:46 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

One word - pathetic

I was there yesterday for the 8pm, listed as 1 min, I think not even 20 sec.  [furious]

Edited by Dafansu, 10 February 2019 - 02:58 PM.

Dleodleo praised this

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:56 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I was there yesterday for the 10pm fireworks.

It started late by ard 5 mins and it is displayed for less den 10mins.

Quite nice to see international fireworks display in Singapore.

Dleodleo praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:01 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I just went there... so lifeless... anyway , you all can see how "happening" River Hong Bao is getting on for this year.. yawnz

you seem to forget

everything now for revenue generating
the show is for tourists

road close for St Patrick's Day
sonkran water festival in CC

no drum for Thaipusam

you get the idea...
Mercs, Freeder, Angcheek and BanCoe praised this

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:36 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I was there yesterday for the 8pm, listed as 1 min, I think not even 20 sec. [furious]

Indeed one minute cos I recorded it.

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Indeed one minute cos I recorded it.

maybe I stood at marina square, can't see the short ones from here.  [laugh]

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:01 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Boring but there's nowhere for us to go during CNY.

Tonite bringing my parents go.

Btw today is Singapore River Hongbao's last day.
Tianmo, Carbon82, Uncle2, Mercs and Freeder praised this

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:19 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Every year is the same boring and expensive event. I have never been there , not even once.

Totally no creativity at all.
Mercs praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:38 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Less crowded this year. Went there on Wednesday, mostly for the food.  :D

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:46 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Less crowded this year. Went there on Wednesday, mostly for the food. :D

Maybe wed not so crowded?! Fri was super crowded!

If nowhere to go and you dont afraid of crowded places, still can go la. Today is last day and also last session of 10mins special fireworks.
Dleodleo praised this

Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:28 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Weather kind of hot in town. Do ask your old folks to drink up.

I
Dleodleo praised this

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:30 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

manage to catch the last firework show last night by the china team, didn't watch the previous nights from other country but i have to say the china one quite good.

Also this year river hongbao was quite different from previous year where they put up the stage in the middle of the floating platform and have 2 giant size screen for viewers, hence keep the viewer entertain till 10pm when the firework start. The 'display' on the floating platform not as much as before which is ok cos when people come and leave after taking photos.

20190210_221329.jpg

Dleodleo and 1 Anonymous member praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: river hong bao, river angpow and 7 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users