• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
62 replies to this topic | 323 praises

Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:18 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You never do for your Sylphy?

I follow a few car audio shops on fb. Observed that most cars that do whole car soundproof are cheaper jap cars like sienta, vezel, harrier etc. Hardly or never see more expensive cars (incl entry conti) do whole car treatment. So the advice to buy a better car or just save until can buy is sound. 

Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

Columbian78
  • Columbian78
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My car not that noisy inside. But if i really cannot tahan outside noises coming in i will just put on some ear plug. Just to lower the noise level to what i want. No safety issue here, its the same as hi end conti cars internal noise level. And it cost nothing.
Arogab praised this

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:17 PM

Contipro
  • Premium member
    Contipro
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You can watch Taiwan car review on Mazda CX-3 and CX-5 to have a glimpse on how car maker pay attention on little details such as glass thickness, tyres, double rubber seal on doors etc...just to achieve better sound insulation.
It is not so simple as sticking sound proofing materials all over.

but CX-3 handling cannot make it...
Please read below link before response. Let's keep MCF environment harmony..
http://www.mycarforu...les-guidelines/

disclaimer: no real person living or dead involved on production of above.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Audio Work SDM-1078

Audio Work SDM-1078  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by ANyhowaNythingAnywherRe  |  Neutral Newbie

Blocks off sound from escaping the car perfectly.

I've been told that sound-proofing mats can improve the sound quality in my car, since the sound stays and doesn't escape from my car. I've done a little research, and found that Audio Work products do the trick. I went on to get some of the... » Read More

StandartPlast AK Sound Proof Mat

StandartPlast AK Sound Proof Mat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ghwong  |  Clutched

Did soundproof for 4 of my car doors

I always wanted a good soundproof materials that is light weight and can do the job ok. Previously on my old ride, I used a normal brand called "RoadKill", it can do the job but was damm heavy. This time for my new ride, I'd opt for this St... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Sound Proofing

Quick Reply

Tags: proof, sound, whole and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users