Huawei Mate 20 Pro / Leica Camera

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Looking at the aftermath of the ip8 ...you must have been very very angry....

Flew off my bike's phone mount on the expressway.  [bigcry]

Mate 20 Pro is definitely narrower than Mate 9. Mate 20X is the one that's bigger than Mate 9, it falls under the humongous territory. [laugh]

I upgraded from Mate 9 to Mate 20X and no regrets. Only thing is people commenting, can you put that phone in your pocket? Oh yah, I forgot, you have deep pockets.  [furious] Tio suan.

Considered the 20X but too big. Closer to tablet size.

• Praise 1

With all the spying claim, I hope Huawei phone don't auto turn on by itself, take comprising pictures and send it to China. [laugh]

I always bring my phone into shower rm
  • Praise 2

Flew off my bike's phone mount on the expressway. [bigcry]

Considered the 20X but too big. Closer to tablet size.

Should have got one of those Mous brand iPhone cases... They drop the phone from 50m also no problem!
  • Praise 1

I always bring my phone into shower rm âº

If really got spies on the phone, the spies would be visiting temples regularly to clear their tormented souls.
  • Praise 1

Took these photos last night at a restaurant with my Mate 20 Pro, my dinner companion's iPhone XS Max cannot even compare

Anyway these are taken with normal setting without flash (not taken with Night setting).

pYDNJaC.jpg

kwqpTHI.jpg

oqA9zmB.jpg

Cool right?

• Praise 7

Oh yes... The back lighting is a great improvement over the m9 !

So far, looking at reviews, seems only the pixel3 can fight with the m20p.

With all the spying claim, I hope Huawei phone don't auto turn on by itself, take comprising pictures and send it to China. [laugh]

auto take pictures and upload to MCF...

Then we know the real face of Babyblade...

[;)]

• Praise 3

Took these photos last night at a restaurant with my Mate 20 Pro, my dinner companion's iPhone XS Max cannot even compare

Anyway these are taken with normal setting without flash (not taken with Night setting).

pYDNJaC.jpg

kwqpTHI.jpg

oqA9zmB.jpg

Cool right?

Very nice bro ... but i noticed the restaurant u went usually empty empty bo lang Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 4

if phone like that, what condition do you think the BF will be in now?  :huh:  :wacko:  [crazy]

minimum is A&E lor ...  [:p]

Very nice bro ... but i noticed the restaurant u went usually empty empty bo lang

• Praise 3

Hi all. So over the weekend this happened. I bid farewell to my exactly a year old iPhone 8 Plus.

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif1.jpg

My circles.life sim card survived apparently. But having not back up my iCloud for awhile.... there goes everything else inside. Including contacts.

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Too heartbroken to going back to being an Apple user, though no fault of Apple's, I bite the bullet and went for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. My first android in years. No research done on this phone except constantly impressed by @steveluv's vacation pictures taken by the Huawei.

attachicon.gifhuawei_mate_20_pro_winfuture.jpg

attachicon.gifleica.jpg

Huawei users fall in here! What's good about this phone, tips and tricks to use the camera correctly, reasonably priced tempered glass for the curved screen, solid phone casing etc. Please share with a total noob here!  [:(]

You lost all your contacts?

Here is mine again 

9001-LuvU

:D

• Praise 1