• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
194 replies to this topic | 1,348 praises

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:57 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

for selfies ? :D

U wan my pic 😊
Mercs praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:02 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Was Sunday night and we arrive at 9pm. This one is upmarket but not that atas.

Its my fist time to this restaurant. Drinks a a bit on the high side though for example double Hendricks with tonic comes at $30 a glass and the bottle of Amarone $160

uNQHcAh.jpg

Will post this in my Thai makan thread later today

Ohh in Siam land . That wine is ex siol but i guest restaurants are like that.
The first thing that caught my eyes are not the drinks but the shinny diamond
.. dua dua liap one. 😁 1.5 ct ?
Mercs, Weez911, Pohhenry and Uncle2 praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:14 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If wine is less than 2-3x of the supermarket /  wholesaler price, then it's quite cheap for a restaurant.

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:00 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if phone like that, what condition do you think the BF will be in now? :huh: :wacko: [crazy]

Bf father mother cannot recognise ald lol

Very nice bro ... but i noticed the restaurant u went usually empty empty bo lang ð must be very atas type

He book the whole restaurant to have a quiet and private dining
Tianmo, Carbon82 and Angcheek praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:15 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

why nobody ask whether TS ok or not hah ?  [laugh]

focus

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:27 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

why nobody ask whether TS ok or not hah ? [laugh]

she says phone crashed not she crash.
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:29 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

she says phone crashed not she crash.

heart pain leh ?

SiLangKia praised this
focus

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:37 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

heart pain leh ?

you heart pain her or heart pain the phone crashed?
SiLangKia and Theoldjaffa praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:44 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you heart pain her or heart pain the phone crashed?

[lipsrsealed]

[laugh]

Ash2017 praised this
focus

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:45 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

[lipsrsealed]

[laugh]

The road that took the impact of the fall
SiLangKia praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:07 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But how frequent are huawei phones getting software updates? I mean do they still support older phone models. I know samsung dont hence I dont support them. In a way their smartphones are more costly to own. You are more or less forced to upgrade. Funny thing is ppl instead accuse Apple of doing that. I dont know what goes on in these ppl's mind.

Apple no need to say their software updates are not biased against older models. I'm also using a XiaoMi, the Mi Max 2, recently it has an user interface update which I must say improved on the phone's performance. This Android/Chinese phone I will suppork.

I dont fancy all the tech on camera phones. It's very much like new cars. Some things are a good to have but end of the day you dont really find it relevant. It's like having a pair big bright fancy LED headlights. LoL... I'm talking about a car of course.

Even AI comes into play. Which could potentially mean editing the picture of you before you actually do the editing. Not showing or hiding the flaws on your skin. Much like guys driving porsche. The car no doubt looks awesome but when the driver steps out it's hideous. The reality vs expectations are worlds apart and not to mention disappointing. The tech on camera phones are good to have but I mean when everyone take such good selfies it becomes no longer interesting even less so if you see the social media pics vs the person in real...is nothing like the pictures.

Edited by Watwheels, 11 February 2019 - 09:30 PM.

Too much to think about...

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:27 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How BB pick back the crashed phone on the expressway?

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:29 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

But how frequent are huawei phones getting software updates? I mean do they still support older phone models. I know samsung dont hence I dont support them. In a way their smartphones are more costly to own. You are more or less forced to upgrade. Funny thing is ppl instead accuse Apple of doing that. I dont know what goes on in these ppl's mind.

Apple no need to say their software updates are not biased against older models. I'm also using a XiaoMi, the Mi Max 2, recently it has an user interface update which I must say improved on the phone's performance. This Android/Chinese phone I will suppork.

I dont fancy all the tech on camera phones. It's very much like new cars. Some things are a good to have but end of the day you dont really find it relevant. It's like having a pair big bright fancy LED headlights. LoL... I'm talking about a car of course.

I bought a mid end Samsung early last year and so far, I have received 2 Ota software updates.

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:03 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Very nice bro ... but i noticed the restaurant u went usually empty empty bo lang 😁 must be very atas type

Wu Lang but not jia peng one is cho kang lang  [thumbsup]  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:40 PM

BabyBlade

How BB pick back the crashed phone on the expressway?

Flew off my bike along Sheares Ave at around evening time. U-turn one round 30 mins later but can't spot it. 2am three other friends helped me to sweep across the lanes and retrieved it. By then already pancake.
Jamesc and kobayashiGT praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:52 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Flew off my bike along Sheares Ave at around evening time. U-turn one round 30 mins later but can't spot it. 2am three other friends helped me to sweep across the lanes and retrieved it. By then already pancake.

How can it fly off?

You rode your bike at 300km/h on Sheares bridge?  [pirate]  

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:25 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How can it fly off?

You rode your bike at 300km/h on Sheares bridge?  [pirate]  

Please don't ask silly questions.

She was messaging a very handsome lesbian

and he/she told her something so funny it flew

out of her hands. These things happen and he/she

is very sorry for her loss of a perfectly good phone. Very very sorry. 

:D

SiLangKia, Mustank and Freeder praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:11 AM

BabyBlade

How can it fly off?

You rode your bike at 300km/h on Sheares bridge? [pirate]

Go Google motorcycle phone mount/holder and maybe you'll understand why.

I got a mate 20 pro a while back. Got fed up with my samsung after just a few months of use (bad battery life etc.)

This phone is probably the best phone I've ever had. Amazing battery life, super fast charging, great photos, fast.

Still observing battery life but I remember my previous Samsung started off with solid battery life as well. How long does yours last on average usage?
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:30 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Go Google motorcycle phone mount/holder and maybe you'll understand why.
Still observing battery life but I remember my previous Samsung started off with solid battery life as well. How long does yours last on average usage?

Now that you mentioned I see people tie rubber band over the holder it bracket ..... kiasu max but I guess this is the reason ..... Same with selfie sticks

Ask RadX do postmortem..... issue death cert

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:51 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this is what happened when you dont use cable tie to secure it.

its a proven technology used by many.

Carbon82, Freeder, BanCoe and Lala81 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: huawei, mate 20 pro, leica and 4 more...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users