• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
168 replies to this topic | 1,212 praises

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:28 AM

Ben5266
  • Premium member
    Ben5266
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Now that you mentioned I see people tie rubber band over the holder it bracket ..... kiasu max but I guess this is the reason ..... Same with selfie sticks

Ask RadX do postmortem..... issue death cert

His cert can pakai meh?
BanCoe and steveluv praised this
Champion of the Champions 2016 & 2017!

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:32 AM

BabyBlade

this is what happened when you dont use cable tie to secure it.

its a proven technology used by many.

Cable tie doesn't work in this case. It's not the phone holder that gave way. That is still firmly mounted on my bike. Two of the rubber grips came off and so did my phone. The rubber grips were supposed to be secured to the mount but for my case it wasn't. Usually we'll superglue it but I did not and I also did not do a double take that day before mounting my phone. So largely due to the wind as well as it was expressway speed, off it went. 

ram_mounts_ram_b_367_un7u_m8_motorcycle_base_with_1244981.jpg

Just so you get an idea. But anw phone holder in question not from RAM.

steveluv and Fuelsaver praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:39 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Go Google motorcycle phone mount/holder and maybe you'll understand why.
Still observing battery life but I remember my previous Samsung started off with solid battery life as well. How long does yours last on average usage?

Disconnect from charger at around 7.30am, reaches 10 percent only around 11pm. That's with data and tethering maybe 1 to 2 hours and youtube on wifi about 4 hours at least.

With more conservative usage, the phone remains on overnight.

Huawei battery seems robust at least in initial period.

My Samsung started off quite good (but never this good) but started getting worse quickly.

Edited by Turboflat4, 12 February 2019 - 09:42 AM.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:41 AM

BabyBlade

Took these photos last night at a restaurant with my Mate 20 Pro, my dinner companion's iPhone XS Max cannot even compare

Anyway these are taken with normal setting without flash (not taken with Night setting).

pYDNJaC.jpg

kwqpTHI.jpg

oqA9zmB.jpg

Cool right?

What mode do you usually shoot in for your vacation shots? Eg landscape/scenery. Will the auto mode suffice? Also notice that the camera blurs out details too much. Too much beauty skin even for my dog, which I think can be adjusted. Haha.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:00 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

share share my insatagram. mostly shot with P20 Pro. This phone cam can replace small digital camera liao.  Here one of my gou gou. 

https://www.instagra.../garage36louis/

50746294_170033610630997_290316939382232

Edited by Mockngbrd, 12 February 2019 - 12:02 PM.

steveluv, RH1667, Sdf4786k, DACH, ALTK, Tohto, Angcheek and 5 other members praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:16 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

share share my insatagram. mostly shot with P20 Pro. This phone cam can replace small digital camera liao.  Here one of my gou gou. 

Man, the details is simply unbelievable from a phone camera. 

By the way how many dogs do you have? Adopted them?

I have 2 dogs, maltese and yorkshire.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:24 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Currently 3, all adopted. 

43444427_253609605501167_505568308824574

another P20 Pro shot. Can see my reflection in her eye.  (this is a cropped image also)

Edited by Mockngbrd, 12 February 2019 - 12:50 PM.

steveluv, Fuelsaver and Lala81 praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:32 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

His cert can pakai meh?

Since he no reply means he no pakai or ‘outak’ forensics 🤣🤣🤣
Uncle2 and Mercs praised this

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:44 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

His cert can pakai meh?

of course..

Feel no pulse.. certified dead.. collect a salary .. no good?

Only need to confirm dead and then store in fridge.. 

would you know if 20 pro and 20X have the same camera. just different screen resolution?

steveluv praised this

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:49 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

of course..

Feel no pulse.. certified dead.. collect a salary .. no good?

would you know if 20 pro and 20X have the same camera. just different screen resolution?

Should be similar. my gf using 20X. 

Garage36.com

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:05 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

cool.. thanks..sitting on the side line because of the green screen reports

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:12 PM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Same, except 20X doesn't have the infra-red Face ID thing in front. But then, I'm still using the camera based face unlock, it's very fast, though not as secure.

steveluv praised this
Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:35 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What mode do you usually shoot in for your vacation shots? Eg landscape/scenery. Will the auto mode suffice? Also notice that the camera blurs out details too much. Too much beauty skin even for my dog, which I think can be adjusted. Haha.

I lazy lah always everything auto.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:51 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Waaa change gf liao hur ...

Last time ur angmo gf use iphone ...
Then kimchi gf use Samsung ...
Now china gf use Huawei ...

💪👍😁
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:41 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    Supercharged
    Author Image

of course..

Feel no pulse.. certified dead.. collect a salary .. no good?

would you know if 20 pro and 20X have the same camera. just different screen resolution?

P20 pro is a totally different camera than mate 20 pro though.

The dog pic is is p20pro right?

I am waiting for Huawei to combine the monochrome sensor with the ultra wide unit...

Edited by Wind30, 12 February 2019 - 02:42 PM.

steveluv praised this

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:44 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

is that Radx in disguise

the bugger is getting better by the day with disguises

steveluv, Freeder, Pohhenry and BanCoe praised this

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:48 PM

BabyBlade

P20 pro is a totally different camera than mate 20 pro though.

The dog pic is is p20pro right?

I am waiting for Huawei to combine the monochrome sensor with the ultra wide unit...

It's about the same I think. Except M20P has the wide angle lens.

Jamesc praised this

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:01 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Last update can zoom until 5x.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:13 PM

Carbon82

Huawei Mate 20 Pro vs P20 Pro Camera Differences – What’s Changed, Specifications, Details and More

The Huawei P20 Pro was hailed for its triple camera system and continuing the legacy, the Mate 20 flagship phones have drastically stepped up the game and set a new benchmark for other smartphone manufacturers to chase. However, if you are wondering how the cameras on the recently unveiled Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro stack up against the triple camera system on the P20 Pro, we have simplified it for you in this comparison.

A Recap of the Huawei P20 P20 Pro’s Triple Camera System

First, let’s about the camera specifications. The Huawei P20 Pro features a rear triple camera system, comprising of an 8MP telephoto lens with an aperture of F/2.4 and 3x zoom, along with support for OIS and a 52mm focal length. The second camera is a primary 40MP RGB sensor with an aperture of F/1.8 and a focal length of 28mm. In the end, there is a 20MP monochrome lens with an aperture of F/1.6. All three sensors work in concert to deliver a Portrait Mode blur. The P20 Pro also offers 5x hybrid zoom feature, which means that the 8MP telephoto lens can offer 3x optical zoom, and the monochrome lens allows 2x hybrid zoom.

Mate 20 Pro Gets Rid of the Monochrome Sensor in Place of a Wide-Angle One

Coming to the Mate 20 Pro, the phone has done away with the monochrome sensor, as Huawei states that the use of bigger and better sensors have rendered it useless. The phone now features a 20MP camera for super-wide pictures, a 40MP wide-angle lens, and an 8MP telephoto camera. The 40MP main sensor is the same as P20 Pro’s and has a huge 1/1.7-inch size, F/1.8 aperture, and focal length of 27mm.

The 20MP camera has an aperture of F/2.2, offers a focal length of 16mm, and the minimum focus distance is 2.5cm. The telephoto lens gets an upgrade too; instead of delivering 3x optical zoom, the 8MP camera now supports up to 5x optical, making it the first in the industry to get this feature without a retractable lens. The phones also feature Huawei’s Master AI 2.0 image processing, enabling the phone to dissect a photograph into sections and treat each section accordingly. This is a big leap over the P20 Pro, which took the whole picture into account, resulting in some exaggerated and unnecessary editing.

Compared to the ISO sensitivity value of 102,400 on the P20 Pro, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro offers ISO values up to 51,200, which is overkill, to be honest. The flagship also comes with the Super HDR mode which combines 10 frames at a RAW level. Huawei’s P20 Pro had a class-leading camera, and the Mate 20 Pro has clearly gone a step ahead. It can take better pictures, and now without the presence of a monochrome sensor, you can get wide-angle and zoomed shots at your disposal.

steveluv, Angcheek, BanCoe, Mercs, Pohhenry, Freeder, Jamesc and 1 other member praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:47 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Ohh in Siam land . That wine is ex siol but i guest restaurants are like that.
The first thing that caught my eyes are not the drinks but the shinny diamond
.. dua dua liap one. 😁 1.5 ct ?

2.1ct she told me one. She rice lady la drive new E and stay big house alone. 

He book the whole restaurant to have a quiet and private dining

I am a lowly screw salesman making a living in a 3rd world country how to book whole restaurant?

Thaiyotakamli and Angcheek praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: huawei, mate 20 pro, leica and 4 more...

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users