Huawei Mate 20 Pro / Leica Camera

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

P20 pro is a totally different camera than mate 20 pro though.

The dog pic is is p20pro right?

I am waiting for Huawei to combine the monochrome sensor with the ultra wide unit...

It's about the same I think. Except M20P has the wide angle lens.

• Praise 1

Huawei Mate 20 Pro vs P20 Pro Camera Differences – What’s Changed, Specifications, Details and More

The Huawei P20 Pro was hailed for its triple camera system and continuing the legacy, the Mate 20 flagship phones have drastically stepped up the game and set a new benchmark for other smartphone manufacturers to chase. However, if you are wondering how the cameras on the recently unveiled Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro stack up against the triple camera system on the P20 Pro, we have simplified it for you in this comparison.

A Recap of the Huawei P20 P20 Pro’s Triple Camera System

First, let’s about the camera specifications. The Huawei P20 Pro features a rear triple camera system, comprising of an 8MP telephoto lens with an aperture of F/2.4 and 3x zoom, along with support for OIS and a 52mm focal length. The second camera is a primary 40MP RGB sensor with an aperture of F/1.8 and a focal length of 28mm. In the end, there is a 20MP monochrome lens with an aperture of F/1.6. All three sensors work in concert to deliver a Portrait Mode blur. The P20 Pro also offers 5x hybrid zoom feature, which means that the 8MP telephoto lens can offer 3x optical zoom, and the monochrome lens allows 2x hybrid zoom.

Mate 20 Pro Gets Rid of the Monochrome Sensor in Place of a Wide-Angle One

Coming to the Mate 20 Pro, the phone has done away with the monochrome sensor, as Huawei states that the use of bigger and better sensors have rendered it useless. The phone now features a 20MP camera for super-wide pictures, a 40MP wide-angle lens, and an 8MP telephoto camera. The 40MP main sensor is the same as P20 Pro’s and has a huge 1/1.7-inch size, F/1.8 aperture, and focal length of 27mm.

The 20MP camera has an aperture of F/2.2, offers a focal length of 16mm, and the minimum focus distance is 2.5cm. The telephoto lens gets an upgrade too; instead of delivering 3x optical zoom, the 8MP camera now supports up to 5x optical, making it the first in the industry to get this feature without a retractable lens. The phones also feature Huawei’s Master AI 2.0 image processing, enabling the phone to dissect a photograph into sections and treat each section accordingly. This is a big leap over the P20 Pro, which took the whole picture into account, resulting in some exaggerated and unnecessary editing.

Compared to the ISO sensitivity value of 102,400 on the P20 Pro, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro offers ISO values up to 51,200, which is overkill, to be honest. The flagship also comes with the Super HDR mode which combines 10 frames at a RAW level. Huawei’s P20 Pro had a class-leading camera, and the Mate 20 Pro has clearly gone a step ahead. It can take better pictures, and now without the presence of a monochrome sensor, you can get wide-angle and zoomed shots at your disposal.
  • Praise 10

Ohh in Siam land . That wine is ex siol but i guest restaurants are like that.

The first thing that caught my eyes are not the drinks but the shinny diamond

.. dua dua liap one.

• Praise 2

2.1ct she told me one. She rice lady la drive new E and stay big house alone.

I am a lowly screw salesman making a living in a 3rd world country how to book whole restaurant?

Im sorry ... i undersized the diamond .
  • Praise 2

I am a lowly screw salesman making a living in a 3rd world country how to book whole restaurant?

Hint... Hint.... Got chance leh...
  • Praise 1

Its matter of time before you get "hurt" real bad.

Please don't drag your cai png brothers in too.

Waaa change gf liao hur ...

Last time ur angmo gf use iphone ...
Then kimchi gf use Samsung ...
Now china gf use Huawei ...

• Praise 4

You are selling screws so obviously the restaurant is paid for by the client.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2