• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
168 replies to this topic | 1,212 praises

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i'm a cheapo..

i'm buying the phone via recontract..

as long it falls below $300, i'm fine..

if i recall correctly, there will be a PC show in March.

Hopefully, i can get to recontract my mobile along with broadband.

currently it goes like this. 

mysim(e)70, $288 for m20x
reg, $318

mysim(e)70, $288 for m20 pro
reg, $338 

Buy on contract or off contract is the same la. 

Unless you got cashflow problems or company paying for your plan.

steveluv praised this
That is all.

Posted Yesterday, 12:37 AM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just too these photos for comparison between Huawei Mate 20 Pro and iPhone XS

1a. Mate 20 Pro with no zoom x1 (file size 2.4M)

IMG_20190216_230932.jpg

1b. iPhone XS no zoom (file size 5.8M which I had to reduce to 3.9M to be able to upload here)

Photo 16-2-19, 11 08 39 PM.jpg

2a. Mate 20 Pro with zoom x2 (file size 1.9M)

IMG_20190216_230953.jpg

2b. iPhone XS with zoom x2 (file size 6M which I had to reduce to 3.6M to be able to upload here)

Photo 16-2-19, 11 08 17 PM.jpg

3a. Mate 20 Pro with zoom x3 (file size 1.9M)

IMG_20190216_231012.jpg

3b. iPhone XS with zoom x3 (file size 6M which I had to reduce to 3.6M to be able to upload here)

Photo 16-2-19, 11 08 10 PM.jpg

Any comment?

Angcheek praised this

Posted Yesterday, 12:52 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From what i know huawei mate 20 pro has wider angle than xs max. Tested already
steveluv praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The room lighting is cool white or warm white ? Apple ones looks warm white while the Huawei ones looks cool white. Other than colouration, can't tell the difference.

1a. Mate 20 Pro with no zoom x1 (file size 2.4M)

attachicon.gifIMG_20190216_230932.jpg

1b. iPhone XS no zoom (file size 5.8M which I had to reduce to 3.9M to be able to upload here)

attachicon.gifPhoto 16-2-19, 11 08 39 PM.jpg

2a. Mate 20 Pro with zoom x2 (file size 1.9M)

attachicon.gifIMG_20190216_230953.jpg

2b. iPhone XS with zoom x2 (file size 6M which I had to reduce to 3.6M to be able to upload here)

attachicon.gifPhoto 16-2-19, 11 08 17 PM.jpg

3a. Mate 20 Pro with zoom x3 (file size 1.9M)

attachicon.gifIMG_20190216_231012.jpg

3b. iPhone XS with zoom x3 (file size 6M which I had to reduce to 3.6M to be able to upload here)

attachicon.gifPhoto 16-2-19, 11 08 10 PM.jpg

Any comment?

steveluv praised this

Posted Yesterday, 01:17 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The room lighting is cool white or warm white ? Apple ones looks warm white while the Huawei ones looks cool white. Other than colouration, can't tell the difference.

Have to admit iPhone gave a more accurate portrayal of the colour for these photos

Posted Yesterday, 01:38 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1a. Mate 20 Pro with no zoom x1 (file size 2.4M)
IMG_20190216_230932.jpg

Photo 16-2-19, 11 08 39 PM.jpg

2a. Mate 20 Pro with zoom x2 (file size 1.9M)
IMG_20190216_230953.jpg

Photo 16-2-19, 11 08 17 PM.jpg

3a. Mate 20 Pro with zoom x3 (file size 1.9M)
IMG_20190216_231012.jpg

Photo 16-2-19, 11 08 10 PM.jpg

Any comment?

Some slight diff... with zoom in , somehow HW can find the focus on the dog . Iphone focus is more on the whole area hence sharpness is not there on the dog.

Due to the white n warm light effect , iphone can see better details . But this might due to the light effect . Brighter effect will lose fine details.

The most important point ... you sleeping on same side of the bed as the dogs ? 😁
Lala81, SiLangKia and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted Yesterday, 04:19 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cute dog but someone's gonna go 😖😖😖 here

Photos are like this TVs on display. We can't tell which has a better colour reproduction unless we're there at the location itself.

Moreover, even though the camera can capture accurate colours, when it's being viewed using different screens (an Android or iPhone or a PC screen), the colours will be rendered differently anyway.

Flagship phones' cameras won't be too shabby lah.

I always find it amusing when my office folks argue about their cam quality 😂
Angcheek and steveluv praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted Yesterday, 04:26 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cute dog but someone's gonna go ððð here

Photos are like this TVs on display. We can't tell which has a better colour reproduction unless we're there at the location itself.

Moreover, even though the camera can capture accurate colours, when it's being viewed using different screens (an Android or iPhone or a PC screen), the colours will be rendered differently anyway.

Flagship phones' cameras won't be too shabby lah.

I always find it amusing when my office folks argue about their cam quality ð

Iphone closer to actual . KR n China whiter unless u change the setting
Theoldjaffa and steveluv praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted Yesterday, 04:57 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some slight diff... with zoom in , somehow HW can find the focus on the dog . Iphone focus is more on the whole area hence sharpness is not there on the dog.

Due to the white n warm light effect , iphone can see better details . But this might due to the light effect . Brighter effect will lose fine details.

The most important point ... you sleeping on same side of the bed as the dogs ? 😁

concur.

More or less the same points. The HW has a wider angle lens. But it's quite marginal in this scenario.

Angcheek and steveluv praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: huawei, mate 20 pro, leica and 4 more...

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users