Carpool Punggol to Bugis

Ano727

Posting for my friend who doesn’t have account here.

For daily commuters who travel by taxi from Punggol to Bugis in the morning, and back in the afternoon, offering friend’s car for carpool just to recover fuel costs and expensive parking. If interested just PM. Win-win.

Admin, pls move to right topic section if in case this is not the proper one. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

For daily commuters who travel by taxi from Punggol to Bugis in the morning, and back in the afternoon, offering friend’s car for carpool just to recover fuel costs and expensive parking. If interested just PM. Win-win.

Admin, pls move to right topic section if in case this is not the proper one. Thanks.

Can ask her, she needs to go High Street near Bugis

but she wont pay for your fren ERP only.

:D

jovinachoi.png?w=500&h=745

• Praise 3

Doesn’t that require registering with Grab and them getting a share of the fees?

Yes, need to register with Grab as a Grabhitch driver. However, Grab do not get a share of the fees.

Yes, need to register with Grab as a Grabhitch driver. However, Grab do not get a share of the fees.

Where have you been bro?

Grab has been taking a cut of 10% since last year.

• Praise 1

Where have you been bro?

Grab has been taking a cut of 10% since last year.

Oh thanks for clarifying. My bad. Stopped Grabhitch for a year plus liao. Not updated.

• Praise 1

Your friend can meet any timing so long as it’s in the morning to Bugis and anytime in the afternoon back to Punggol? Really suggest for your friend to do 2 things.

1) Get an account here and post himself/herself with details, if he/she can’t even bother to create and post here.... says a lot....

2) Get a grabhitch or whatever ride hailing ride account, pay the 10%, if he/she finds someone on the regular route and comfortable with each other, then exchange numbers and arrange privately in future, that way he/she can meet more people and have a better chance of finding someone who is suitable.

↡ Advertisement