• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic | 73 praises

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:43 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

for those who kpkb say Goodyear sidewall soft & squishy:

528756_v3.JPEG

• Three-tier range comprising SuperSport, SuperSport R and SuperSport RS
  • Innovative technologies enable significant improvements to braking distances and lap times

http://news.goodyear...c8-bd6b61829bb0

Edited by Lightsabre, 17 February 2019 - 10:31 PM.

Tianmo, Beregond, Hamburger, Blueray, Fu11thr0tt1e, Buadongdong, Theoldjaffa and 1 other member praised this

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:27 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So I guess these 3 is one up against ASy5.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:37 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So I guess these 3 is one up against ASy5.

yup, in terms of better dry handling, but may not be the case for wet handling though

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:40 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yup, in terms of better dry handling, but may not be the case for wet handling though

yup. esp the R & RS , despite street legal, not recommend for country with lots of rain.

i remember r888, and ad08. fly in the rain.

Jq1988, Hamburger and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:53 PM

Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Premium member
    Fu11thr0tt1e
    6th Gear
    Author Image

yup. esp the R & RS , despite street legal, not recommend for country with lots of rain.

i remember r888, and ad08. fly in the rain.

The supersport is it. Good for wet and dry condition. Can't wait to try  [thumbsup]

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:24 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for those who kpkb say Goodyear sidewall soft & squishy:

• Three-tier range comprising SuperSport, SuperSport R and SuperSport RS
  • Innovative technologies enable significant improvements to braking distances and lap times

http://news.goodyear...c8-bd6b61829bb0

Sidewall will crack bo?

Garage36.com

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:28 PM

Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Premium member
    Fu11thr0tt1e
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sidewall will crack bo?

Only GY F1 (1st gen) has this prob right?

I had F1A2 on my previous ride no prob at all.

Uncle2 praised this

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:54 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Whatever happened to the V thread pattern from previous Eagle F1 tyres?? They cut water like a sharp sashimi knife.

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:31 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

KNN the R n RS looks like worn out tayar thread pattern.

But if cheap I will try..keke

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:20 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

KNN the R n RS looks like worn out tayar thread pattern.

But if cheap I will try..keke

Semi Slick Tyres is like this... [laugh] Must well you said F-1 Tyres also "Botak" when is new.?

Beregond and Columbian78 praised this
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:56 AM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    4th Gear
    Author Image

So F1 supersport is taking on PS4S??

tread pattern looks quite similar

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:56 AM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So F1 supersport is taking on PS4S??

tread pattern looks quite similar

nowsday all aysmmetric pattern is like that, all very similar

potenza s007a, also very similar.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:33 AM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

This is a good year for goodyear.  Keep it up goodyear.  put some real competition on the other big boys.  Make prices cheape for us peasants.

Columbian78 praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:14 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Sidewall will crack bo?

may be Goodyear is the  party to answer your Question.

Semi Slick Tyres is like this... [laugh] Must well you said F-1 Tyres also "Botak" when is new.?

if it classifiend as Semi slick , beware of is it Street legal ?

My personal opinion , generally a Semi slick tire or tires that design for both Streel and track used , when it comes to Street wet weather its wet performance wont be better than those street UHP .

so know what and you are getting and use it appropiately .

Safe Drving and Journey 

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:23 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Waiting for reviews in sgcarmart. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:11 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

also the wear rate is rather fast.. wont last more then 20,000 Km most times

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:14 AM

Isc10096
  • Premium member
    Isc10096
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Looking forward to this. Currently for 18" not easy to get Michelin ps4s level of tyres.

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:15 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Looking forward to this. Currently for 18" not easy to get Michelin ps4s level of tyres.

yup 19 inch onwards 

Most went with PS4 instead else, they fall back on the Pilot super sports.

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:35 AM

Isc10096
  • Premium member
    Isc10096
    1st Gear
    Author Image

yup 19 inch onwards 

Most went with PS4 instead else, they fall back on the Pilot super sports.

I went for PI ps4s 18" in the end.

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Dunlop Direzza ZII

Dunlop Direzza ZII  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by DanialH  |  Clutched

Brilliant tyres, period!

I've had them on for a few months and so far I love what I've got, but surprisingly their abrupt breakaway tendencies have me waffling on other tyres. If you keep it at 98% of its performance potential then it's all right, but it's hard t... » Read More

Bridgestone Potenza RE070 Tyre

Bridgestone Potenza RE070 Tyre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Bobby_tan  |  3rd Gear

The excellent tyres I've ever drove on!

have to say, these are a great all-round choice - they grip really well on the wet and dry, and are quiet along with having a slightly softer sidewall, offering a slightly more compliant ride. On smooth glassy roads these tyres perform great... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Motorsports Tyre

Quick Reply

Tags: goodyear, eagle f1 supersport and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users