Alcades power optimizer

AndyHo

I tried sticking some Hello Kitty and Pokemon stickers in the same areas inside my engine bay  It works equally well ard SG roads and it made my engine even smoother and more powerful on the NSHW. I see a power increase of approx 22% and a reduction of fuel consumption of over 30% after using these hello kitty stickers 

I can sell you some if you like. 

• Praise 7

I tried sticking some Hello Kitty and Pokemon stickers in the same areas inside my engine bay It works equally well ard SG roads and it made my engine even smoother and more powerful on the NSHW. I see a power increase of approx 22% and a reduction of fuel consumption of over 30% after using these hello kitty stickers

I can sell you some if you like.

So sarcastic for what... just a session for car discussion. Didnt installed and made assumption as if all car perrformance enhancements are snake oil... dont need to be so sceptical..
  • Praise 1

So sarcastic for what... just a session for car discussion. Didnt installed and made assumption as if all car perrformance enhancements are snake oil... dont need to be so sceptical..

What he said is quite true la!lol...

If you really into all these,maybe you can check all below

http://sixth-element.com.sg/Product.html

http://www.epowersystem.com/site/about-e-power-system/

All looks similar.Maybe you can judge yourself.

They sell name badge and buttons?

8hp increase better than Mercedes engineers can do.

:D

Dont know... just a discussion on this gagdet...in case some bro installed, and feedback on this device. Not really going to install...

If this sticker thingy works like they claim to be, then all engine designers and engineers in this world needs to be fired. 

That they actually spent  millions of dollars over many years designing and testing their engines before rolling out to the market.... only to realize that all they need to do is to paste stickers on and ard their engines to dramatically increase their engines efficiency...

:XD:  [laugh]  [laugh]  :a-bang:

• Praise 3

sometimes the most complex problems have a very simple solution

eg japanese soap wrapping machine constant paper wrap empty bar of soap

gone to USA to buy back $60000 equipment consist of ultrasound and laser to detect empty bar of soap.

in india for the the same problem, they just gone to the hardware shop and bought a fan place at the end of the wrapping process, blowing those empty bar of soap, for less than $25.

Dont know... just a discussion on this gagdet...in case some bro installed, and feedback on this device. Not really going to install...

Install lah. Maybe it works.

Then can tell us and discuss here.

No one install how to discuss.

Be the first.

• Praise 2

Most of the reviewers seems like never post a single post in this forum before?lol....

Haha.  Din notice that.   [laugh]

Thanks bro. Looks promising...

Eh... you try and let us know lor. 

• Praise 2

TS has started many threads ......... did he need so much for his ride .......... enough for an overhaul?? Wonder which ride he has got recently and new or used??

Install lah. Maybe it works.

Then can tell us and discuss here.

No one install how to discuss.

Be the first. ð

What kind of solution is this?

Empty box everywhere how to work?

If i install and really work... i post here... people will not believe me... nowadays people are sceptical... might as well delete this topic performance and tuning... cos everything things are snake oils ... especially come out from those experts who din even try it..

If i install and really work... i post here... people will not believe me... nowadays people are sceptical... might as well delete this topic performance and tuning... cos everything things are snake oils ... especially come out from those experts who din even try it..

Eh... maybe I will believe you leh.

While there are those who don't believe voltage stabilizer will work, I used before and it worked for me.

I also look into the "science" behind voltage stabilizer - maybe one day I may share when I have the data.  

Eh... maybe I will believe you leh.

While there are those who don't believe voltage stabilizer will work, I used before and it worked for me.

I also look into the "science" behind voltage stabilizer - maybe one day I may share when I have the data.  

Voltage stabilizer works! And mazda is using it. It's called the i-eloop or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJHAr4wA2fc

You buy and use and it works you are the person that benefits right?

Increase horse power, better fuel economy.

For the people that don't believe and don't buy they lose out not you.

Why should you not buy and lose all the benefits just because other people don't believe?

Buy and use enjoy the benefits people don't believe you are saving money and have more power.

Some of us will believe you. Not everyone is a skeptic.

The Singapore made Volt VS worked for me.

The Singapore made battery desulpherizer also worked for me.

All my batteries lasted 2.5 years with it. 

↡ Advertisement