• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
51 replies to this topic | 143 praises

Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:57 PM

myrefrigerantmac
  • myrefrigerantmac
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If this sticker thingy works like they claim to be, then all engine designers and engineers in this world needs to be fired. 

That they actually spent  millions of dollars over many years designing and testing their engines before rolling out to the market.... only to realize that all they need to do is to paste stickers on and ard their engines to dramatically increase their engines efficiency...

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:00 AM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Installed.....believe or not, immediately felt the power and more responsiveness in acceleration... very hard to believe it actually works! U have to install to experience it...

These are not just stickers... and i do not know the science behind it... but the performance gain is undeniable. Nvm knew my car can pick up speed this fast and powerful..

Edited by AndyHo, 24 February 2019 - 12:03 AM.

Posted 24 February 2019 - 05:48 PM

thomaslol
  • thomaslol
    Banned

vroom vroom

Posted 24 February 2019 - 07:01 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

One moment say just asking for feedback and not planning to install when kena suan

Next moment install liao say can feel the power.

My eyes roll until "hang the lantern" 吊灯 "diao teng" riaoz
SiLangKia and Vratenza praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 24 February 2019 - 07:58 PM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

One moment say just asking for feedback and not planning to install when kena suan

Next moment install liao say can feel the power.

My eyes roll until "hang the lantern" åç¯ "diao teng" riaoz

Install loh and see really work or not... so denial for what... small head .. dont need think too big

Edited by AndyHo, 24 February 2019 - 07:59 PM.

Posted 24 February 2019 - 08:16 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm not so dumb la. I see all ur posts in the forum, anyone who trust u is an imbecile.

Off to my ignore list u go. 🤣
Jamesc and Othello praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 24 February 2019 - 08:20 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Two reviewers both joined on the same day with 1 review and 0 forum posts.

Both gave 5 stars for everything and both posted their reviews on 28-Sep-2018

:D

kevvvie

1 reviews

0 forum posts

Joined on 28-Sep-2018

cavefish

1 reviews

0 forum posts

Joined on 28-Sep-2018

Edited by Jamesc, 24 February 2019 - 08:24 PM.

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 24 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

TS this is your lucky day.

Not only you now have a faster and more economical car

I also have some beach front ocean view property in Kansas 

just for you and because its you I am selling to you for half price.

Other forumers have been begging me to sell to them at twice

the price but I will only sell to you.  [thumbsup]

SiLangKia praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:16 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Installed.....believe or not, immediately felt the power and more responsiveness in acceleration... very hard to believe it actually works! U have to install to experience it...

These are not just stickers... and i do not know the science behind it... but the performance gain is undeniable. Nvm knew my car can pick up speed this fast and powerful..

Next meet up you show everyone how power your car is

and laugh at all the people that didn't believe you.  [thumbsup]

that pollute the earth

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:15 PM

Jwee85
  • Jwee85
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I swear that that Pivot Voltage Stabilizer works for my car. It does makes the engine feels smoother, and battery last longer.

Also my music system with the pounding bass is tighter.

There is one cure for everytime when I feel that my car is not powerful and smooth enough.

When I feel that way. I will switch to riding my old skool Honda CG125 motorcycle for a day.

After the motorcycle ride, and I switched back to driving my car.

I swear the bottom of my seat, that suddenly i can feel my car engine is super quiet, engine super smooth and of course super powerful acceleration.

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:03 PM

Roldy
  • Roldy
    Clutched
    Author Image

Ferarri needs this to save their season. 

Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:06 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This thread is entertaining... As always...... 

Script writer, director, lighting, audio, make up artist, actor, fans...... All by one person :D

If I really buy the stickers and stick it on my car believing that it will make my B&B car into an amg.......i must be so dumb that I wonder how I manage to survive and earn enough money to own a car in the first place.  :D

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Alcades The Secret Tab

Alcades The Secret Tab  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mission8  |  Neutral Newbie

Safe and smooth riding really matters!

Excess and unnecessary modifications actually do not benefit your ride in most events. Please be reminded that mobbing your ride will void the warranty and whenever one require to put up an insurance claim, nightmares are always ahead! Cutt... » Read More

Alcades The Secret Tab

Alcades The Secret Tab  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by cavefish  |  Neutral Newbie

Easy way to add power to a car

Tried Alcades based on Nigel's recommendation for my ride. It was originally supposed to be a "just try it out" thing but ended up it is so good that i bought it. Fuel savings and power increase does get progressively better after a couple of... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Alcades The Secret Tab

Quick Reply

Tags: alcades, power, optimizer and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users