Alcades power optimizer

AndyHo

If you're using a digital battery analyser and you think you get more CCA, you're being "fooled".

The capacitance altered the phase angle and it looks like you have more CCA.

The same thing as measuring the battery in-car (with capacitiive loads) and out-of-the-car (open circuit).

The problem is the the digital battery analyser cannot measure correctly, when hooked up with capacitive circuits.

But then, it's a good way to sell VS, well, if you believe what you see.

I take a 60AH battery and it measures 600A CCA.

I put a few capacitors across the battery terminals and now it measures 700A CCA.

Even a real 70AH battery may not give you 700A CCA.

So that means the few capacitors is equivalent to a much bigger and more expensive battery ?

Think about free lunch, if it's available, everybody would want one.

I have many cases, when I'm asked to change the battery.

When measured in the car (with everything connected), it measures 400A.

That should be more than enough to start the car, but of cuz it doesn't.

When that same battery is taken out of the car and measured open circuit, it only measures 100A.

That's why it wouldn't start the car.

In-circuit capacitance has caused the analyser to read wrongly. And that's a fact.

You are stating the same thing just in a different form with more examples.

The important question is,  how does the alternator behaves in such a circuit. . 

↡ Advertisement

You are stating the same thing just in a different form with more examples.

The important question is,  how does the alternator behaves in such a circuit. . 

A regular dumb alternator doesn't care. It doesn't care about what load is there, capacitive, inductive or not.

It is spun by the belt (from the engine) and it just keep putting out the same regulated voltage.

Oh yes, there's a REAL voltage regulator inside the alternator, not those so-called VS.

The voltage regulator works across the speed range of the engine, putting out a constant voltage.

That means from engine idle 800 rpm  up to 6000 rpm, it must continue to put out the same constant voltage, typically around 14V.

The smart alternator from newer cars, will change the regulated voltage depending on the load current.

If the load current is low, then the voltage controlled will be lowered to maybe 13.3V.

If the load current is high, the voltage will be ramped up accordingly.

The capacitors inside the VS will have some series resistance, ESR, But it's not significant enough to alter the alternator voltage.

Unless the capacitors are broken, leaked dielectric, partially shorted, etc.

RULE OF THUMB:

If real race cars are not using this mod, then 99.99% its a snake oil.

not true leh.

Race cars use all sort of open airfilters but many still say stock air filters works as good as open air pod with no advantage 

Usually when a MCF newbie asks for opinion of a certain make-your-car-mote-poweefu) product, or recommend a certain used car dealer/WS, it's snake oil....

I always say stock is best. Other than brakes and tires of course.

If this sticker thingy works like they claim to be, then all engine designers and engineers in this world needs to be fired. 

That they actually spent  millions of dollars over many years designing and testing their engines before rolling out to the market.... only to realize that all they need to do is to paste stickers on and ard their engines to dramatically increase their engines efficiency...

Installed.....believe or not, immediately felt the power and more responsiveness in acceleration... very hard to believe it actually works! U have to install to experience it...

These are not just stickers... and i do not know the science behind it... but the performance gain is undeniable. Nvm knew my car can pick up speed this fast and powerful..

Edited by AndyHo

One moment say just asking for feedback and not planning to install when kena suan

Next moment install liao say can feel the power.

My eyes roll until "hang the lantern" 吊灯 "diao teng" riaoz

• Praise 2

One moment say just asking for feedback and not planning to install when kena suan

Next moment install liao say can feel the power.

My eyes roll until "hang the lantern" åç¯ "diao teng" riaoz

Install loh and see really work or not... so denial for what... small head .. dont need think too big Edited by AndyHo

Two reviewers both joined on the same day with 1 review and 0 forum posts.

Both gave 5 stars for everything and both posted their reviews on 28-Sep-2018

:D

kevvvie

1 reviews

0 forum posts

Joined on 28-Sep-2018

cavefish

1 reviews

0 forum posts

Joined on 28-Sep-2018

Edited by Jamesc

TS this is your lucky day.

Not only you now have a faster and more economical car

I also have some beach front ocean view property in Kansas 

just for you and because its you I am selling to you for half price.

Other forumers have been begging me to sell to them at twice

the price but I will only sell to you.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Installed.....believe or not, immediately felt the power and more responsiveness in acceleration... very hard to believe it actually works! U have to install to experience it...

These are not just stickers... and i do not know the science behind it... but the performance gain is undeniable. Nvm knew my car can pick up speed this fast and powerful..

Next meet up you show everyone how power your car is

and laugh at all the people that didn't believe you.  [thumbsup]

I swear that that Pivot Voltage Stabilizer works for my car. It does makes the engine feels smoother, and battery last longer.

Also my music system with the pounding bass is tighter.

There is one cure for everytime when I feel that my car is not powerful and smooth enough.

When I feel that way. I will switch to riding my old skool Honda CG125 motorcycle for a day.

After the motorcycle ride, and I switched back to driving my car.

I swear the bottom of my seat, that suddenly i can feel my car engine is super quiet, engine super smooth and of course super powerful acceleration.

This thread is entertaining... As always...... 

Script writer, director, lighting, audio, make up artist, actor, fans...... All by one person :D

If I really buy the stickers and stick it on my car believing that it will make my B&B car into an amg.......i must be so dumb that I wonder how I manage to survive and earn enough money to own a car in the first place.  :D

On 2/15/2019 at 12:24 PM, Jamesc said:

You buy and use and it works you are the person that benefits right?

Increase horse power, better fuel economy.

For the people that don't believe and don't buy they lose out not you.

Why should you not buy and lose all the benefits just because other people don't believe?

Buy and use enjoy the benefits people don't believe you are saving money and have more power.

Some of us will believe you. Not everyone is a skeptic.

The Singapore made Volt VS worked for me.

The Singapore made battery desulpherizer also worked for me.

All my batteries lasted 2.5 years with it. 

Top sales man 👍🏻 我给你!你赢了✌🏻

• Haha! 1

I miss my Voltz VS.

When I start my car the rpm will rev to 1,500 and then drop to 650.

When I installed the Voltz the car will start and it will rev to 650 and stay there.

Switch on aircon and no VS the rpm will drop a bit and then go back to 650

With the VS it just stays at 650.