• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:02 AM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any difference between aircon flushing and normal aircon servicing? Thanks

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:48 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

you may want to check the scope involved for each category. For what i know they replace compressor oil.

Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:22 AM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

do you do airocn flushing for your home aircon?

Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

At least do a search before posting.

https://www.mycarfor...n-flush-before/

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:15 AM

awhtc
  • awhtc
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Air con flushing is changing of compressor oil that costs $100+ and takes 1 hour+.

Air con servicing is just changing the cabin air filter, cleaning the cooling coil, fans and other mechanical parts.

For flushing, my air con compressor was dead after 8 years as I didn't realize I need to change the compressor oil at around the 5th year.

For servicing, I only change the filter and remove the dust by myself periodically.

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:37 AM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

Air con flushing is changing of compressor oil that costs $100+ and takes 1 hour+.

Air con servicing is just changing the cabin air filter, cleaning the cooling coil, fans and other mechanical parts.

For flushing, my air con compressor was dead after 8 years as I didn't realize I need to change the compressor oil at around the 5th year.

For servicing, I only change the filter and remove the dust by myself periodically.

Thanks bro

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: aircon, flush, car, flushing and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users