Energy Saving - Never turn on headlamp

Benchong05

I was told that full led headlamps must replace whole unit [sweatdrop]

Diodes inside are all sealed :o

Yes, u r right.

Sales person will not tell u about the price of the LED headlights... they will only emphasis the LED last longer...

I was told that full led headlamps must replace whole unit [sweatdrop]

Diodes inside are all sealed :o

That's why I stick to basics... My normal headlights bulbs only less than $10....spoil after a few months also won't heart pain. Anyway my stock ones still working fine after 15 months. Edited by Ysc3

Yes, u r right.

Sales person will not tell u about the price of the LED headlights... they will only emphasis the LED last longer...

He told me it is 4 digit per lamp  [sweatdrop]

That's why I stick to basics... My normal headlights bulbs only less than $10....spoil after a few months also won't heart pain. Anyway my stock ones still working fine after 15 months.

Bo Bian Bro...new car mostly are like that ... AD Huat Ah  :slow:

My ex 5er xenon headlight bulb replace $8(low beam) and $38(halo) by Red Bean Soup  [rolleyes]

• Praise 3

It depends on how much the bulb is....

I never turn on my Auto Headlight function. Reason: avoid unnecessary turn on. Sometimes the sensor go haywire even on day time when itâs still bright...

another reason is to prolong the bulb lifespan...

If u r on halogen bulb..itâs cheap.. to replace...

if u r on HID / LED... u will think twice if u wanna on the auto headlight function.

Im not rich. I used to drive cars with halogen lightbulbs... a pair cost me abt $70-$80.. but now i drive a car with HID... one side of bulb cost me $275 (outside workshop) or $580 (Agent workshop).

If LED, sure more expensive.

But i never forgot to on my headlights... even though I have DRL :)

You say you not rich, but you really a big walking carrot lol

Yes, u r right.

how come those car with LED headlamp cannot just replace its bulb ? must be whole headlamp together ?

really so many nvr turn on headlights nowadays. jus few days back....this car nvr turn on but i already passed him. so i slowed down n put out my hand to give some kind of hand gesture that his light is off.

but...this fella dunno mayb suddenly become scared....he slowed down all the way n avoid getting near me. but still oblivious that his headlight is off *facepalm*.

Maybe your gesture looked like wanting to squeeze his balls?

I am at the other extreme end. Always switch on my main headlights, day or night, indoor or outdoor. I even disabled the auto function so daytime will still on. Intention is to increase my car visibility to others. Reason as follow.

My car is light silver and had black number plates. During first year i seem to get hit very often esp rear. Car rear ended me, motorbike rear ended me. I thought my car must be very invisible to others so they keep hitting me. So i changed number plate to rear yellow and i always switch on my headlamps. Next 3 years was ok.

Your vocation is Driver during NSF? Bring the same TSR to civilian live!
  • Praise 3

Goondu, even i high beam or give signal by off and on my headlight, only 1 out of 5 will get it

The rest are blardy goondu and i notice those forgot on headlight are elder or ladies driver

Luckily nowadays many cars come with auto headlight.

Same thing I when behind them.

High beam them. Off and On head light multiple times almost all stiĺl don't get it.

• Praise 1

It's really hard to tell them that these drivers forgot to switch on the lights and ask the to switch on without talking to them.

Kena once when in my friend's car many years back. Cabbie tried to warn him, pointing at my friend's car repeatingly and keep looking at him. My friend became a bit pissed as he thought cabbie tried to provoke him.

End up at the traffic light junction, cabbie wound down his window to tell him his lights was not on. Before cabbie told my friend, he gave the cabbie a very dirty look, After cabbie told him, he feel so pai say.  [laugh]

Maybe your gesture looked like wanting to squeeze his balls?

Your vocation is Driver during NSF? Bring the same TSR to civilian live!

LOL!!! looks like u know what my gesture was like!

You DIY change yourself ?

Not anymore. My hands are too fat to remove and replace the bulb, there is not much space. So I just pay the carrot price to get it done.

Else, my preferred choice is the eco bulbs with super long lifespan, only $30 a pair from MX Tradings...

Stock bulbs lasted well over 2 years, after that all the Phillips and Osram can't even last 1 year.

I on my headlights day n night.  I also on the daytime running lights, front fog n rear fog.

Is it too much.  Some say on more light car more powerful so I follow.  Is it make sense.

Not anymore. My hands are too fat to remove and replace the bulb, there is not much space. So I just pay the carrot price to get it done.

Else, my preferred choice is the eco bulbs with super long lifespan, only $30 a pair from MX Tradings...

Stock bulbs lasted well over 2 years, after that all the Phillips and Osram can't even last 1 year.

I will send you a PM.

I on my headlights day n night.  I also on the daytime running lights, front fog n rear fog.

Is it too much.  Some say on more light car more powerful so I follow.  Is it make sense.

Yes, it makes sense.  Some will "siam" you so you are apparently faster thus more powerful.

Although I don't know what are the reasons they "siam" you. 

• Praise 1

You say you not rich, but you really a big walking carrot lol

I buy the car then know it’s HID... i thot it’s cheap until I went back agent and tell me $580...

how come those car with LED headlamp cannot just replace its bulb ? must be whole headlamp together ?

It’s 1 piece. Unlike Halogen bulb and HID...

If LED light spoil, the whole assembly must change tgt...

I on my headlights day n night. I also on the daytime running lights, front fog n rear fog.

Is it too much. Some say on more light car more powerful so I follow. Is it make sense.

U believe? Haha...

Some say open bonnet and drive... more stylo milo... haha...

U believe? Haha...

Some say open bonnet and drive... more stylo milo... haha...

I believe..... sometimes i slow down to let them go faster.   [laugh]

Open doors also .... front open a bit,  rear open a bit more.  Maybe more aerodynamic.  [laugh]  

↡ Advertisement