• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic | 71 praises

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:00 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro, now you remind me. Bro TS also started the whole car SP thread. Seinta got 10 years and re-new COE already? Man....Time flies, I am becoming and old man liao. haha

You eligible to take back CPF$? Otherwise still young lah 😁

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:05 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You eligible to take back CPF$? Otherwise still young lah 😁

Very soon man, now planning hard liao.....if like what you say, then many old guys like me can say "I young at heart".

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:25 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Very soon man, now planning hard liao.....if like what you say, then many old guys like me can say "I young at heart".

<55 is young in SG context ....... MIW say 1 😁

Many years already mah... last time still looking new...
Old model sienta car... no problem after so many years... so renew it... dont want to take loan for new car... haha...

IIRC ...... I think the older model looks nicer
Should renew a good workhorse πŸ‘

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    6th Gear
    Author Image

<55 is young in SG context ....... MIW say 1 😁
Should renew a good workhorse πŸ‘

MIW never take care of us, I take care of myself. Preparing to be self suffice in the next few year and lead an easy life man.

Pocy praised this

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:41 PM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

<55 is young in SG context ....... MIW say 1 Γ°
Should renew a good workhorse Γ°

First time heard people said the older model looks better... but i think the the older model horse power is better...

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:24 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

First time heard people said the older model looks better... but i think the the older model horse power is better...

Go get the new model leh if you don’t like the old model

Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:37 AM

Mahjong74
  • Premium member
    Mahjong74
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Which detailer provides service to clean seat selts? My beige seat selts were dirty and stained. Quotation given to replace 7 seat belts was $780... too expensive for me...

You can use baking soda, vinegar to clean the seat belt. works well for me.

1. Mix soda + water

2. Use toothbrush to apply and brush it on the belt. 

3. Spray vinegar on the belt.

4. Clean the belt with slightly wet cloth. 

You can buy the baking soda and vinegar from NTUC.

Attached Thumbnails

• soda.jpg

Edited by Mahjong74, 16 February 2019 - 08:38 AM.

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: car, selt, seat, clean, belt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users