Clean car seat belt

AndyHo

Sienta on road that long already...??? Wow

Many years already mah... last time still looking new...
Old model sienta car... no problem after so many years... so renew it... dont want to take loan for new car... haha...

↡ Advertisement

Sienta on road that long already...??? Wow

Aiyo the old model sienta lah... not the new model... alot of coe sienta in sgcarmart. Served as a family car...

Bro, now you remind me. Bro TS also started the whole car SP thread. Seinta got 10 years and re-new COE already? Man....Time flies, I am becoming and old man liao. haha

You eligible to take back CPF$? Otherwise still young lah

Very soon man, now planning hard liao.....if like what you say, then many old guys like me can say "I young at heart".

<55 is young in SG context ....... MIW say 1

<55 is young in SG context ....... MIW say 1 ð

IIRC ...... I think the older model looks nicer

Should renew a good workhorse ð

First time heard people said the older model looks better... but i think the the older model horse power is better...

First time heard people said the older model looks better... but i think the the older model horse power is better...

Go get the new model leh if you don’t like the old model

Which detailer provides service to clean seat selts? My beige seat selts were dirty and stained. Quotation given to replace 7 seat belts was $780... too expensive for me...

You can use baking soda, vinegar to clean the seat belt. works well for me.

1. Mix soda + water

2. Use toothbrush to apply and brush it on the belt. 

3. Spray vinegar on the belt.

4. Clean the belt with slightly wet cloth. 

You can buy the baking soda and vinegar from NTUC.

post-5639-0-95654500-1550277467_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mahjong74

Get ready to wash seat belts with the seat belt cleaner you ordered. Popular seatbelt cleaners are available, like the Chemical Guys CWS20316, the Foam Cleaner XWEBFHU, the DP 310 Seat Belt Cleaner, and more.
Spray the seat belt cleaner liberally onto the belt. Seatbelt stains should be scrubbed with a soft-bristled brush for 10 seconds after applying the cleanser.
To prevent fraying and fabric damage, gently scrub the belt along the webbing with the cleaning brush. If the stain is still noticeable, spray more solution on it and brush it more frequently.

↡ Advertisement