• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 1 praise

Posted 15 February 2019 - 01:15 AM

OneyeKing
  • Premium member
    OneyeKing
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I'm driving subaru impreza 2008 1.5r 5d, gh3. Can kakimoto regu 06 fit?

Previous owner tell me its LTA Compliant on GH8.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:23 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

My car is a Fabia Combi fra 2009.

I have a small issue.

Since I don't know the exact name, I'm going to call it the "Curtain"...the plastic cover that you pull out to cover the trunk.

When you pull the "curtain" to cover the trunk and its contents, it is held in place by some sort of small plastic device or clip in each side. It cliks in place, and to release it, you just press down on the little handle, and it retracts back in place in the rollup. I hope I'm making sense... :)
One of these plastic hooks or whatever holds it in place has broken somehow, so the curtain is now only held in one side, which results in it rolling back up after a while.

I'd like it to stay in place, since I keep some spearfishing gear in the trunk that I don't want people of "lesser morals" to be tempted by if they come upon my car in the middle of the night.

So my question is, can this be fixed? What is the "curtain" actually called, and how simple an operation is it?

Appreciate any help :)

The curtain is mostly called "Rear boot cover" "Boot Shield Cover"

Need to see how the clip to advice better.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:43 AM

Raychay
  • Premium member
    Raychay
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'm driving subaru impreza 2008 1.5r 5d, gh3. Can kakimoto regu 06 fit?

Previous owner tell me its LTA Compliant on GH8.

can fit but cannot pass inspection also no good.

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:44 AM

Raychay
  • Premium member
    Raychay
    5th Gear
    Author Image

LTA Compliant on GH8 means not meant for GH3

Edited by Raychay, 18 May 2019 - 09:46 AM.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: subaru, exhaust, kakimoto and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users