Free Happy Meals for kids under 12 from 16-17 Feb

chryst

post-196289-0-00311500-1550297731_thumb.png

Chinese Language education centre Xin Zhong Wen (新中文) has teamed up with McDonald’s to launch a new initiative to encourage practical learning of Chinese for children.

The initiative, named Project 开心点(Kāi Xīn Diǎn, be happier in English), will offer free Happy Meals to kids under 12 who place their orders in Mandarin.

The promotion will be available from Feb. 16 to Feb. 17, at four McDonald’s outlets — NEX, JEM, Great World City, United Square.

1000 Happy Meals will be given out, per day, at each outlet.

No catch.

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2019/02/free-happy-meal-mandarin-chinese-xin-zhong-wen-mcdonalds/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

Good opportunity to encourage my son to use chinese publicly.

He is one of those in class that ask chinese teacher to converse in English during class. Sigh..

attachicon.gifC8665137-45D3-41BA-8E07-E71055D71A73.png

Chinese Language education centre Xin Zhong Wen (新中文) has teamed up with McDonald’s to launch a new initiative to encourage practical learning of Chinese for children.

The initiative, named Project 开心点(Kāi Xīn Diǎn, be happier in English), will offer free Happy Meals to kids under 12 who place their orders in Mandarin.

The promotion will be available from Feb. 16 to Feb. 17, at four McDonald’s outlets — NEX, JEM, Great World City, United Square.

1000 Happy Meals will be given out, per day, at each outlet.

No catch.

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2019/02/free-happy-meal-mandarin-chinese-xin-zhong-wen-mcdonalds/

Cannot like that la ....... U bluffing kids small little heart like mine . When do I get a happy meal ? 

Eat like must happy one hor , no happy no count  :XD:

• Praise 3

they were giving out only mcnuggets happy meal when 165kg was there

no choice for cheeseburger

ð¬ð

You old overweight peasant

Lucky they no give u diapers oni

• Praise 1

Good opportunity to encourage my son to use chinese publicly.

He is one of those in class that ask chinese teacher to converse in English during class. Sigh..

Hahah I was also that kind of kid. I never answered to my chinese name all thru pri and sec school.

During my o levels results announcement when the principal said Express Chinese 100% pass, the entire body of students and teachers all look at me and gave me standing ovation. My form teacher and chinese teacher cried.

My school actually replaced my english, chemistry and literature classes with chinese during exam cramming cos there was no way I would fail those.

Hahah I was also that kind of kid. I never answered to my chinese name all thru pri and sec school.

During my o levels results announcement when the principal said Express Chinese 100% pass, the entire body of students and teachers all look at me and gave me standing ovation. My form teacher and chinese teacher cried.

My school actually replaced my english, chemistry and literature classes with chinese during exam cramming cos there was no way I would fail those.

There is hope for @radx then, which school was that again? :D

Cannot like that la ....... U bluffing kids small little heart like mine . When do I get a happy meal ?

Eat like must happy one hor , no happy no count :XD:

This one is give your happy ending eat.... not eat liao give you happy ending....
  • Praise 1

Go kopitiam also order in English ?

Coming to 5yo this year. I doubt coffee tiam food suitable for him.

As for food court..Yes..he uses english

You will rarely hear a Malay or Indian saying they don't speak their mother tongue language, only Singapore Chinese can "proudly" telling people around that they don't know mandarin.

丢脸咯

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2