Free Happy Meals for kids under 12 from 16-17 Feb

chryst

Is all start from the family.

My daughters at home we always communicate with them in mandarin.

English left it to the school.

They are ok at both english and mother tongue.

↡ Advertisement

attachicon.gifC8665137-45D3-41BA-8E07-E71055D71A73.png

Chinese Language education centre Xin Zhong Wen (新中文) has teamed up with McDonald’s to launch a new initiative to encourage practical learning of Chinese for children.

The initiative, named Project 开心点(Kāi Xīn Diǎn, be happier in English), will offer free Happy Meals to kids under 12 who place their orders in Mandarin.

The promotion will be available from Feb. 16 to Feb. 17, at four McDonald’s outlets — NEX, JEM, Great World City, United Square.

1000 Happy Meals will be given out, per day, at each outlet.

No catch.

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2019/02/free-happy-meal-mandarin-chinese-xin-zhong-wen-mcdonalds/

跟我亲爱的你吃饭,每餐都是开心餐!!! [inlove]  :wub:  ^_^

• Praise 2

Is all start from the family.

My daughters at home we always communicate with them in mandarin.

English left it to the school.

They are ok at both english and mother tongue.

Yah agree... my dad can’t speak Chinese that’s why my bro and I mandarin cmi.

Only my mom can read chinese characters properly, go Taiwan/Hong Kong/China need her around if not whole day every day we just eating the same things that we know how to read hahaha.

• Praise 1

Hahah I was also that kind of kid. I never answered to my chinese name all thru pri and sec school.

During my o levels results announcement when the principal said Express Chinese 100% pass, the entire body of students and teachers all look at me and gave me standing ovation. My form teacher and chinese teacher cried.

My school actually replaced my english, chemistry and literature classes with chinese during exam cramming cos there was no way I would fail those.

Wow that's quite a story.

You will rarely hear a Malay or Indian saying they don't speak their mother tongue language, only Singapore Chinese can "proudly" telling people around that they don't know mandarin.

丢è¸å¯

That is why we put him up in mandarin class. Drama/speech classes.

He only know how to scold in hokkien :D

He from birth kenna scold upside down in Hokkien ...... now can change after he ...... ..........whatever will be his final best or claims to be best at
  • Praise 1

Yah agree... my dad can’t speak Chinese that’s why my bro and I mandarin cmi.

Only my mom can read chinese characters properly, go Taiwan/Hong Kong/China need her around if not whole day every day we just eating the same things that we know how to read hahaha.

Thank you.

I had wasted all my nights crying and biting my pillow to sleep.

You are the ONE whom the mistakenly given my paper to you and yours to mine. 

Because of you I had to repeat Sesame Street School twice and twice I had to see Radx in the classroom. 

↡ Advertisement