Do you believe in the Supernatural?

StreetFight3r

EX-RWS staff talks about the hauntings. I would like to believe that the universe is a big big place and we are not alone out there. When my dad passed away many years back, I still remember I slept on the sofa in the living room on the 1st night he left. But was woken up with a tight slap on my butt and no one else around. Too real to be a dream. But I notafraid because i know my dad will not harm me. until this day i know what i felt though many wil say its just a dream.

Jane Ng was a producer at Resorts World Sentosa and the pioneer team who worked on Halloween Horror Nights. She gives us an inside look at the horrors that went on behind the scenes.

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

I stayed in this hotel before in 2011, this hotel is built in 1910 and has many death casualties especially during indonesian independence whereby many dutch and locals having a war in this hotel.

And at that time i was having holiday to mt bromo and intended to stay a night in surabaya as stopover. So i booked this hotel via booking.com since location is good, room spacious, got breakfast and price very reasonable.

When i reached there, i was given a corner room with room number 13. I didnt bother to ask for room change since its been a tiring day. The room decor are colonial type with classic bathroom and furnitures. The room was huge at about 50sqm with separate living and bedroom. I was staying with my mother

At first i got eerie feel about the room but i somehow too lazy to change room (need walk far back to lobby) since its just an overnight stay. When i was taking out items from my luggage at living room, i was facing the wall and somehow i felt someone walked past behind me. I thought it was my mother but shes in the bathroom taking a shower.

Then when i took shower, i always felt someone staring at me, for the first time i rinse my hair without closing my eye and always feel i was not the only one in bathroom at that time.

Well i tried to remain positive and convinced myself to stop thinking too much. Then bed time, my mother said to me that the room is not right. Then both of us took out our amulet given by a temple for protection. We placed the amulet below our pillow to keep us safe. Before i fell asleep i also felt someone kept staring at me.

Then the next morning surprisingly nothing happen lol. I had a good sleep, my mother too and we woke up ard 8am due to alarm. When we about to get out of bed, we realised that our amulets are on the floor and quite far away from the bed. Its impossible for me to throw the amulet as i dont have such sleeping habit. I think the ‘first’ guest trying to prove me that my amulet is useless lol

Another thing in this hotel, my car rental driver was sleeping at car in carpark behind the hotel. The bell boy asked him to shift his car to front of hotel and forbid him to sleep alone in dark carpark overnight. I think the staff knew something about the hotel

So far i nvr see yet, touch wood touch wood, but i chose to believe those things

Another one haunted room is at venetian macao. My grandma saw someone outside the window looking at her

• Praise 11

Sentosa was previously known as "Pulau Blakang Mati" roughly translate as you know...Pulau means island, Blakang means back and Mati means death.

According to wiki it was once a British military base and a Japanese prisoner-of-war camp, and many Chinese were found killed on its beach during the Japanese occupation.

And a lot of the drowning incidents that happen on the beach.

Never encountered. But my parents have encountered some events that i find hard to explain twice in china hotels lol.

-_-

And the 2nd time, it wasn't just them, other members in the tour group also had "paranormal" encounters in the same hotel which they only told each other when they left the hotel  [laugh]

Most scary is when you feel someone looking at you from the window or balcony. Or someone is standing outside the window or balcony.

Most scary is when you feel someone looking at you from the window or balcony. Or someone is standing outside the window or balcony.

And when u look again its the maintenance team who clean the outer windows
  • Praise 1

And when u look again its the maintenance team who clean the outer windows

If it happen in the night, dont think there would be maintenance team cleaning the outer windows lo?!

• Praise 1