New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

My first 1K oil change at PI's appointed workshop is 5w30.

So far unable to find any boot tray / tonneage cover in Taobao and other site. Guess got to wait longer just like when vezel was first launched, accessories only started to flood the market after 2 years.

Also my mileage hit passed 2000 km and I just started to activate the ECON mode. First feeling is power retarded and more frequent rpm< 2000 just to keep up with the traffic. Any fellow shuttle owner experience similar symptom ?   

I'm using Econ mode and I agreed that the pickup is sluggish. Otherwise, I don't feel much difference from the normal mode. It is supposed to increase my FC and that is the main reason I'm using it.

I replaced my interior lights to LED some time back. Cheap and good! Highly recommended!

PM me if you want to contact. I'm not in anyway related to the seller. (The white shuttle is mine)

post-166000-0-37513900-1453342602.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi All Bros & Sis,

Booked the Shuttle on 09 January 2016 at $98k with one bid guranteed COE. Car arrived at dealer shop already but inspection jammed up.

Anyone encountered this similiar inspection problem?

• Praise 1

Hi All Bros & Sis,

Booked the Shuttle on 09 January 2016 at $98k with one bid guranteed COE. Car arrived at dealer shop already but inspection jammed up.

Anyone encountered this similiar inspection problem?

Hello Bro,

Me too, i booked on 7th Jan 2016 @ $91888 led package with 4 big guranteed COE. Was given chassis number, full accesories as discussed.

But i face the same problem as you, car is queing up for Vitas Inspection also, cannot rush or do anything.

• Praise 2

Hello Bro,

Me too, i booked on 7th Jan 2016 @ $91888 led package with 4 big guranteed COE. Was given chassis number, full accesories as discussed.

But i face the same problem as you, car is queing up for Vitas Inspection also, cannot rush or do anything.

Hi. . Care to share which PI? Thanks.
  • Praise 1

Collected my shuttle last week. FC after a week average 15km/l. Loving the big boot space.

Anyone did solar film already?

Congrats on your new ride!

I thought the PI cars mostly come with tinted glasses already? I saw mine at the dealer already tinted. 

Or you want it more darker? Lol 

Hello Bro,

Great to have kakis also waiting for the inspection! Mine also LED version. 

Dealer told me earliest should be after CNY take car. Maybe today I ring him up to see if there is any updates. 

Neutral Newbie

I thought the PI cars mostly come with tinted glasses already? I saw mine at the dealer already tinted.

The rear passenger and boot window are already tinted glass. However the windscreen and front passenger are still botak, as my PI did not give me solar film, so the front is especially hot.

By the way I heard from my friend that I can't add any film (even clear one) to the tinted window as it will fail LTA test, not sure whether this is true or not.

Hi. . Any Shuttle owners care to share reliable PI that carry Shuttle? Thanks.

Hi bro, do feel free to PM me if you still need one more PI to consider. Cheers!

The rear passenger and boot window are already tinted glass. However the windscreen and front passenger are still botak, as my PI did not give me solar film, so the front is especially hot.

By the way I heard from my friend that I can't add any film (even clear one) to the tinted window as it will fail LTA test, not sure whether this is true or not.

IMHO Not exactly bro, depends on how dark is the current tint.

What I did for my current car (with existing tint) was mix and match the different tones of films with the installer showing me the % meter before I committed.

Adding the clear type should not be very much of a problem.

Great to have kakis also waiting for the inspection! Mine also LED version. 

Dealer told me earliest should be after CNY take car. Maybe today I ring him up to see if there is any updates. 

Hi Bro,

Last friday they towed the cars for inspection.

Inspection passed/done, now waiting for leather seats, solar film installation and lastly COE! Rest of the accessories all up!

post-168840-0-44295400-1453691608_thumb.jpg

post-168840-0-74716600-1453691616_thumb.jpg

Hi Bro,

Last friday they towed the cars for inspection.

Inspection passed/done, now waiting for leather seats, solar film installation and lastly COE! Rest of the accessories all up!

Nice!

I believe we are all so excited! I just called my dealer, no good news on the inspection. After CNY is the earliest. 

Can any bro verify the PCD of the rims for Shuttle? Don't really have the info online. 

I saw on Instagram got 4 holes, 4 x 100? 

May be looking around to upgrade rims..

Edited by Iceman_osb

Nice!

I believe we are all so excited! I just called my dealer, no good news on the inspection. After CNY is the earliest.

Can any bro verify the PCD of the rims for Shuttle? Don't really have the info online.

I saw on Instagram got 4 holes, 4 x 100?

May be looking around to upgrade rims..

I got a dual pcd rims.. 8 holes

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I just booked mine and waiting for Coe...can bros here share the picture of your car seat? Looking for ideas for leather seat color. Tks.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hello Bro,

Hi, can share ur pi? Tks.
  • Praise 1

Saw a few Honda Shuttles on the roads so far. Not too bad looking and better than Vezel, IMHO. 

Onli 1 problem tho. The wheels are wayyyyyyyy undersized for this car and outta proportion to the big body.

Reckon a set of 18" rims would do wonders to the aesthetics. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

I got a dual pcd rims.. 8 holes

Bro, what wheel size you upgraded to? 

Saw a few Honda Shuttles on the roads so far. Not too bad looking and better than Vezel, IMHO. 

Onli 1 problem tho. The wheels are wayyyyyyyy undersized for this car and outta proportion to the big body.

Reckon a set of 18" rims would do wonders to the aesthetics. [thumbsup]

Same sentiments bro! The original wheel size rather weird, 185/60/15  [confused]  [confused]

I only manage to see one white Shuttle zoomed pass me in opposition direction last night ever since booking of the new car 3 weeks ago.  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement