New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

Does anyone know how much it costs to replace the honda hybrid battery and what is the average lifespan? I think this is an important consideration and so far I could not find answers to these questions on the forum. If any hybrid owners have experience pls share. Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Honda Shuttle hybrid is Cat B COE. Both Vezel & Shuttle hybrid using lithium ion battery. I driving Shuttle hybrid, 10 yrs warranty for the batteries.

Hi, can share which PI u bought ur shuttle?

Any negative issues with shuttle hybrid?

Thanks

• Praise 1

Hello! I'm new here! I was attracted by Vezel and went for test drive but realized it was a tad small for our family use...we are currently driving a Mazda 5...hence now looking at shuttle...any other recent feedback?

Oh and the PI person told me that in terms of fuel consumption, Vezel is better...coz Shuttle is heavier...

• Praise 2

I was eyeing a Vezel hybrid. But then found the rear seat headroom rather cramped for taller people. You can hit your head on the door frame if not careful exiting from the rear seats. I am now looking at a Shuttle hybrid. it seems to have a 20BHP drop in power compared to Vezel hybrid. Can any Shuttle owner comment on its power and if it is adequate?

• Praise 2

Seems the thread was quiet lately, let me kick start something to gather feedback - ECON Mode.

FC: I was fully on ECON mode for the last 2 tank of petrol, clocked 17.80km/l & 18.30km/l respectively (not from the meter but manually calculated), 60% highway and quite heavy footed. May I check if others have the same fc as mine ?.

Air-Con: I do get a foul smell (gas-like) for about 1 minute when cold start, especially in the morning. The symptom is gone when I now switch back to non-ECON mode. I do notice the engine and air-con power was kind of being held-back in ECON mode. Appreciate any brother's comment here.

Just to share, coming out of 2 full tank in ECON mode, the feeling of the power now in normal mode is heaven.  

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone i am new here just got my shuttle on monday.

Still on my first tank and i am enjoying every moment

• Praise 1

I am stil thinking if should be using the start stop function of the car? Of course petrol saving and environment friendly will be advantage. But wouldn't the starter suffer wear and tear more? Anyone to share your feedback and views?

Edited by Rockoil

I am stil thinking if should be using the start stop function of the car? Of course petrol saving and environment friendly will be advantage. But wouldn't the starter suffer wear and tear more? Anyone to share your feedback and views?

I shared your concern and it has become my sop to off the start stop function since day 1.

• Praise 1

Just got my Shuttle yesterday. Yes- I am concerned about the start- stop function. How do I switch it off?

Full tank is about $80? I had two bars left when I topped up just now. Whats your full tank like? Thanks!

• Praise 1

Just got my Shuttle yesterday. Yes- I am concerned about the start- stop function. How do I switch it off?

Full tank is about $80? I had two bars left when I topped up just now. Whats your full tank like? Thanks!

There is a "A" button switch beside the gear swift.

Light on means turn off the start stop function.

Thanks! What is the purpose of the start stop feature anyway? How is it supposed to help the users?

Since the engine is off, I would think it for lower fuel consumption and environmental friendly with less emmission.

Cheaper and bigger than Vezel, Shuttle is going to be a winner. Is this the same as Mobilio? (Any difference?) 

Shuttle is a 5-seater stationwagon and Mobilio is a 7-seater MPV.

Hi all those who have already got a Honda Shuttle.

I got mine last week. Found that there are very few places for storing things at the front of the car. (Theres quite a lot of space at the BACK of the car below the "boot" though).

Where do you guys put:

1. Your HP when you have to charge it? The wire is inside the compartment.

2. Your 'dustbin'? The space next to the driver is quite limited. I want to put the small umbrella there (inside a plastic tube) since I can't find any other place to put it below the seat.

3. There is no hook for hanging extra items eg coat at the boot section of the car. A coat hung from the back of the extension of the neck rest of the second row seats will kiss the 'floor' of the boot section. Any good ideas re creating more space?

Would appreciate creative ideas re how you maximise your space in the car for storage of items that you would like to have readily available (ie not stored in the boot space).

Thanks!

Thanks, Rockoil!

i jus bought a vezel but shuttle is in my top 5 list of cars to buy when i was car hunting

went down to view but shuttle need to indent so went for vezel instead as vezel  has ex stock ready to go no need to wait for all the crap inspection like other pi

even thou i dun need such a big car but its really nice looking

and shuttle is only selling at low 90k

↡ Advertisement