New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

Dear fellow Bros, thanka for all the valuable input. I got mine with Venture @ Ubi Ave 4 @ $72300. Down $2000 deposit.

Signed around the same time as you. 72,988 for led headlamps and keyless 1.5G.

HU pioneer5150 cam iroadX9.

Edited by Jumpmanz
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Signed around the same time as you. 72,988 for led headlamps and keyless 1.5G.

HU pioneer5150 cam iroadX9.

Woah. Good deal man. What other freebies u got?? From which dealer?? Colour?

Woah. Good deal man. What other freebies u got?? From which dealer?? Colour?

Yeah pretty good. Was monitoring the price for quite a while already.

Color red. no top up for premium color.

leather seats and 16" sports rim. Now wanna ask see whether to topup for michelin primacy 4 or PS4.

Neutral Newbie

Yeah pretty good. Was monitoring the price for quite a while already.

Color red. no top up for premium color.

leather seats and 16" sports rim. Now wanna ask see whether to topup for michelin primacy 4 or PS4.

From what company.

drove this car for 2 months, 5k mileage so far, been to malaysia, kl. it will surprise you. the hybrid really makes the car a lot more powerful when you need it, and saves fuel otherwise. i must warn you, the noise from the windows at high speed is loud, due to the shape of the A pillars. Also, the engine sound, because it's atkinson cycle, is not the sexy engine sound of most normal hondas, if such stuff matter to you :)

• Praise 1

do u guys feel that the Shuttle may be replaced anytime soon

cos it has been around 3 to 4 years liao ??

The current face-lift was about 1 year+ ago, so possibly it has another 2-3 more years to go.  In fact, there are very little changes for the face-lift.

Since it adopts the Honda Fit/Jazz design, which has not really changed much for 10 years+, the next one should be quite similar looking.

The current design is safe and nice and should still look quite okay for the next 10 years.

The current face-lift was about 1 year+ ago, so possibly it has another 2-3 more years to go.  In fact, there are very little changes for the face-lift.

Since it adopts the Honda Fit/Jazz design, which has not really changed much for 10 years+, the next one should be quite similar looking.

The current design is safe and nice and should still look quite okay for the next 10 years.

if u see the lifespan of Honda past model

Airwave 2006 - 2010

Fit Shuttle 2011 - 2015

Shuttle 2016 - ??

the new replacement most likely will come in a turbo engine

maybe end 2019 or 2020 will be the date

Edited by aprilfool22

Neutral Newbie

Hi to all the shuttle bros, 

I am considering to get From a shuttle from The Wheelers Auto, can i ask if anyone gotten from them before? 

Am rather new and this is some what consider my first brand new car and PI car, is there anything i should keep a lookout for? 

Also, should i go for the 1.5(A) or the 1.5X (A) version? 

Thanks in advance bros!

• Praise 1

Hi to all the shuttle bros, 

I am considering to get From a shuttle from The Wheelers Auto, can i ask if anyone gotten from them before? 

Am rather new and this is some what consider my first brand new car and PI car, is there anything i should keep a lookout for? 

Also, should i go for the 1.5(A) or the 1.5X (A) version? 

Thanks in advance bros!

With reference to this site: https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_PIdealer.php?dcode=1325, the PI does not seem to offer the X version with cruise control.  1.5(A) (with 2 airbags?) should be good enough as a daily drive in Singapore if you are a careful driver.  Good to verify with the PI on the detailed features in the package and get them stated in the contract.

Neutral Newbie

With reference to this site: https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_PIdealer.php?dcode=1325, the PI does not seem to offer the X version with cruise control.  1.5(A) (with 2 airbags?) should be good enough as a daily drive in Singapore if you are a careful driver.  Good to verify with the PI on the detailed features in the package and get them stated in the contract.

Ok got it, thanks bro! 

Was offered 88.8k for the Hybird A version. 

Inclusive of the following: 

Accessories Package
1. Pioneer Dvd Player
2. Reverse Camera
3. Reverse Sensors
4. Customized Car Mats
5. Solar Film
6. 2 Tone Premium Cowhide Leather Seats

Free 2 Years / 4 Times Free Servicing (labour, Parts and wash included)

Ive did some reasearch on the difference between the X version and the non. 
Just want to confirm my understanding, difference is only Paddle Shifter, Cruise Control, LED and Econ mode? 
Does that means that Hybrid A version does not have Econ mode? 

Thanks alot guys!

Ok got it, thanks bro! 

Was offered 88.8k for the Hybird A version. 

Accessories Package
1. Pioneer Dvd Player
2. Reverse Camera
3. Reverse Sensors
4. Customized Car Mats
5. Solar Film

Ive did some reasearch on the difference between the X version and the non. 
Just want to confirm my understanding, difference is only Paddle Shifter, Cruise Control, LED and Econ mode? 

Thanks alot guys!

"A" (normal) version also has the Econ mode, but do make sure it also has the LED package.  I suggest to also check out other reputable PIs at this current price point for the warranty or better price.

Cat B prices might continue to go up with the January car show and lower quota in Feb-Apr.  Do make sure that there is no further top-up required for guaranteed COE and get it stated in the contract.

Neutral Newbie

"A" (normal) version also has the Econ mode, but do make sure it also has the LED package.  I suggest to also check out other reputable PIs at this current price point for the warranty or better price.

Cat B prices might continue to go up with the January car show and lower quota in Feb-Apr.  Do make sure that there is no further top-up required for guaranteed COE and get it stated in the contract.

Okok thanks bro. 

I saw on previous post that some went to Hup Long & M9 isit recommended to this?

It is always good to approach PIs directly via call or visit as they may give you a better offer and find out more on the finer details like how many bids, X or non-X version, interest rate etc.

I think it is not worth to get the highest specifications because when you sell in future, the 2nd hand buyer will always ask for the lowest possible price. The extra electronics may also push up maintenance costs.

Ok got it, thanks bro!

Was offered 88.8k for the Hybird A version.

Accessories Package

1. Pioneer Dvd Player

2. Reverse Camera

3. Reverse Sensors

4. Customized Car Mats

5. Solar Film

Ive did some reasearch on the difference between the X version and the non.

Thanks alot guys!

Can I add on?

X variant also comes with the Pre-collision System as well as Lane Keeping System.

It also comes with upgraded suspensions as well as vehicle stability assist. If you're getting the one with Honda Sensing, it comes with ADAPTIVE cruise control.

I'm not sure whether the Hybrid A comes with Bluetooth interface, but the X certainly does.

Other difference will be the Alcantara leather seats and 8 Airbags.

As for resale value, the X sensing has a min parf of $12.8k hence I don't see why it'll be hard to resell as the X variant is so called limited edition.