New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

My hybrid fc is 17-18 only. You’re right on website it says 33-34 but not possible to reach. However on the shuttle group a lot of them manage to obtain 25 it’s obtainble by light foot and light weight of the car itself.

Anyone have any idea or changes their headlight from halogen to LED?

There’s people selling the original LED headlight set for 2k but will I pass my inspection after? Since my car originally is halogen

Anyone have any idea or changes their headlight from halogen to LED?

There’s people selling the original LED headlight set for 2k but will I pass my inspection after? Since my car originally is halogen

did you change to big and heavy rims? tire pressure?

As for LED upgrade, technically not legal

↡ Advertisement

Tats a really good deal at 72988 with led/keyless plus accessories in!

What checked with a asset, 72888 with only keyless n accessories.. But premium white/blue +1k, red +1.5k..

Ur deal with led headlights + red no top up should be the best already!

From vincar right?

Anyone gotten their shuttle from a asset last yr/this year? They say have ready stocks awaiting clearance. I'm toking about 1.5 petrol though

Can I check where n when u gotten ur deal from? N can share ur deal? Thanks alot.

Yeah, mine is red too. Leather seats with red stitching, upsize to 16" sports rim etc all standard in the accessories on top of those upgraded options.

1st bid got the COE already. They are pretty aggressive with the bidding  [scholar] 

Really?

Where did you get the news from?

Mine is the Shuttle G version with LED 

In the contract, it stated that I should get my car by mid Feb, surely they would have some cars already in stock.

Does yours comes with Keyless entry?

I finally getting my Honda Shuttle Hybrid this week and the car is already registered under my name at LTA.

My SE throws in free 2-channel car cameras plus soft tonneau cover as a goodwill compensation for the long delivery  [laugh]

I finally getting my Honda Shuttle Hybrid this week and the car is already registered under my name at LTA.

My SE throws in free 2-channel car cameras plus soft tonneau cover as a goodwill compensation for the long delivery [laugh]

Fren. Ur number plate is SGH or SGM?

How u check the car under ur name at LTA??

• Praise 1

My SE throws in free 2-channel car cameras plus soft tonneau cover as a goodwill compensation for the long delivery [laugh]

Heehee.. last few days u were still tempted to switch ur color n now ur car is almost ready. What color did u opt for.. how long was ur wait?

One motoring my vehicle.

One motoring my vehicle.
  • Praise 1

It is registered today with SMH7xxx  ^_^  My SE sends me the LTA pdf file with all the registration information that's how I know.

One.Motoring/LTA website also sends me an SMS to log in to One.Motoring website to check the cars under my name.  The details for each car will be shown when you click on the car plate.  You can log on using your SingPass at the top right icon.

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/home.html

Heehee.. last few days u were still tempted to switch ur color n now ur car is almost ready. What color did u opt for.. how long was ur wait?

One motoring my vehicle.

One motoring my vehicle.

Yes, it is white in colour.  I actually prefer the dark grey colour as it is nice but my mum likes white.

I booked it in early Jul 2018 due to the very tempting low COE so I waited for almost 7 months  [sweatdrop]

However, the delay is still bearable as my current car's COE only expires in early April 2019.

The long waiting time turns out to be a blessing in disguise as I don't need to waste my current car's COE and the PQP drops by a few k's  [laugh]

I just took delivery of my car yesterday and drove around 100 km+ today.  It is a bit amazing that the fuel bar did not drop at all from the full tank.  I accelerated like a snail though to keep the green light on.  The hybrid technology is very cool indeed.

Going through the sgcarmart price list, it appears that most PIs have raised their prices beyond the Cat B price increase.  I think they are anticipating higher Cat B prices in the next few bids.

I just took delivery of my car yesterday and drove around 100 km+ today.  It is a bit amazing that the fuel bar did not drop at all from the full tank.  I accelerated like a snail though to keep the green light on.  The hybrid technology is very cool indeed.

Going through the sgcarmart price list, it appears that most PIs have raised their prices beyond the Cat B price increase.  I think they are anticipating higher Cat B prices in the next few bids.

The quota is coming down for the next qtr. Plus ADs also need to fulfilled motorshow orders. Expects more total number of bids in both Cat A & B.

222 km of travel on day 3 and it is still showing full tank in the picture below.  The fuel efficiency is significantly higher than my manual Vios ^_^

21n1qbm.jpg

post-226312-0-93018500-1549198160_thumb.jpg

Edited by awhtc

222 km of travel on day 3 and it is still showing full tank in the picture below.  The fuel efficiency is significantly higher than my manual Vios ^_^

21n1qbm.jpg

Tip - don't use eco mode. No point. Get to cruising speed /EV mode faster is better. Cheers and happy motoring

• Praise 1

Tip - don't use eco mode. No point. Get to cruising speed /EV mode faster is better. Cheers and happy motoring

EV mode is very elusive so far.  It comes and goes in a flash  [sweatdrop]  I'm on 50% city and 50% highway.  I should be able to hit 600km on a half tank.  I like the faint electric motor sound on 1st gear because it reminds me of sitting in an electric toy car when I was a kid.

EV mode is very elusive so far. It comes and goes in a flash [sweatdrop] I'm on 50% city and 50% highway. I should be able to hit 600km on a half tank. I like the faint electric motor sound on 1st gear because it reminds me of sitting in an electric toy car when I was a kid.

600km on half tank is very good for 50% highway. EV mode is below ,90kmh and the blue bar is 2 or less, so when cruising reduce your accelerator input. But you sound like you're doing fine in terms of mileage don't stress over EV mode it's not all about EV but efficient acceleration and cruising. Happy New Year!
  • Praise 1

Good evening  Guys, Happy Lunar New Year to everyone, my friend just recently created a new facebook's group page, "HONDA SHUTTLE JDM", Hope to see fellow shuttle drivers to support us and share the experience with each other. We do meetup almost every weekly gathering, come join us and be part of shuttle family Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/370553167079357/about/

• Praise 1

Hi, would like to ask for the current Shuttle petrol with Honda Sensing, the Honda Sensing have what additional features? Is it fixed or differ from PI to PI?

I don't think it will have all the features like CMBS, RDM, LKAS and ACC?

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

EV mode is very elusive so far. It comes and goes in a flash [sweatdrop] I'm on 50% city and 50% highway. I should be able to hit 600km on a half tank. I like the faint electric motor sound on 1st gear because it reminds me of sitting in an electric toy car when I was a kid.

The pertol indicator actually drop very fast after about 250km mark.

For me I am lucky to have 400km by half tank.

I only hit 535km on econ mode before it turn orange for my 1st full tank lol.

But i on like 90% city drive and dialy distance to and fro to my work place is less than 20km.

Edited by Tommy78
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi, would like to ask for the current Shuttle petrol with Honda Sensing, the Honda Sensing have what additional features? Is it fixed or differ from PI to PI?

I don't think it will have all the features like CMBS, RDM, LKAS and ACC?

Sensing is usually come with cruise control, real leather seat, more air bags including for rear passenger.

Will varies among PI i guess but more or less should be similar package

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1