Malaysia Polis latest weapon

Fu11thr0tt1e

270km/h. The FK8R is build in UK. No 180km/h limiter.

It can outrun your Superb anytime :D

Local TP more ATAS. Drive new Bimmer. lol

270 can outmatch most german cars with 250 speed limiter
↡ Advertisement

What's the penalty for racing with them? 300rm fine? XD

RM300 for racing with them is cheap. I doubt so  :D

Actually they use this car not to catch speedster but to lead malaysian royal and datok in convoy. Otherwise sultan lambo cannot go fast if lead polis car slow

How u know ah? U must be one of them  [sly]

• Praise 4

Stinger GT top speed abt 270km/h. Why can't the FK8R keep up?

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a13819415/kia-stinger-gt-by-the-numbers/

Top speed is unimportant. It's the acceleration that counts i.e how quickly you get there.

By the time the FK8R gets to that speed the Stinger GT would be a good distance from you, and then you're not going to catch up, even if you can attain the same top-speed. It's simple physics.

Top speed is unimportant. It's the acceleration that counts i.e how quickly you get there.

By the time the FK8R gets to that speed the Stinger GT would be a good distance from you, and then you're not going to catch up, even if you can attain the same top-speed. It's simple physics.

The NSHW is not a race track. There is traffic everywhere. U think the Stinger could get a clean getaway? 

• Praise 5

The NSHW is not a race track. There is traffic everywhere. U think the Stinger could get a clean getaway? 

Nope. But if we're talking pure numbers, it's no contest.

Plus, I haven't yet actually seen a car that can outrun the LADAR speed camera.

Rear Spoiler ... is it factoryOriginal fitted specs ???..... looks damn   'Beng lah 

As you need a support to open the boot open as the weight will keep pushing down if its not the hydraulic type  

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 4

I know I am gonna get a lot of hate from people who have no balls to identify themselves when they dislike my post anonymously. But I don't give a damn if im caught speeding in malaysia. So what if i get pulled over by a type r? No matter what the cops say to you about not taking bribes, it is simply a matter of how you convince them to take your money and f**k off.  They want to sell their soul for some bribe money, I will accede to their request. They are fat b**tards that need the extra cash on the side. They are like some girls who deliberately play hard to get so they don't seem like sluts.

Rear Spoiler ... is it factoryOriginal fitted specs ???..... looks damn   'Beng lah 

As you need a support to open the boot open as the weight will keep pushing down if its not the hydraulic type  

it is factory original 

Honda took great pain to make sure the Type Ah Ler doesn't alienate their late 1990s ah beng fan base..who by now lao uncles liao LOL

http://www.honda.com.sg/cars/civic_typeR.htm

Look elsewhere eg Stinger GT if you want low profile subtle looking cars that offers big performance.

try saying that at 3am ...

There seems to be a population of modded small motorcyle racing at that hour.

Edited by Sdf4786k

They have better ROI with laser speed camera team and a road block team armed with mobile  credit card processing terminals placed 1km further down the NSHW.

Just saying.... :D