Motorcycle squeeze behind the car when reversing into lot

Battledome64

Hi was wondering how to deal with motorcyclist who squeezed behind when vehicle reversing into lot suddenly?

Before reversing I checked there was no vehicle/ motorcycle around. Then with hazard light on was reversing and this motorcycle suddenly appeared and squeeze in the gap between the lot and other stationary cars parked beside. Good thing he managed to do it skillfully and no one was hurt

I horned to him and he showed middle finger.

↡ Advertisement

Motorcycle always like to squeeze behind, in between cars de. Thats why they are riding a motorcycle. Lol.

I think squeeze in front safer as there is more gap and vehicle is not moving that direction

To answer how to deal with it, I wont horn, not show finger, it is over and move on. Fortunately, not many of such cases, no big deal.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

I think squeeze in front safer as there is more gap and vehicle is not moving that direction

I notice motorcycle always like to squeeze at the back de. Thats why it is dangerous for themselves and others road user.

Motorcycle always like to squeeze behind, in between cars de. Thats why they are riding a motorcycle. Lol.

some squeeze and nothing happens, so they continue, till one day when then squeeze and find themselves squashed, then it stops.

• Praise 2

some squeeze and nothing happens, so they continue, till one day when then squeeze and find themselves squashed, then it stops.

If they want to squeeze nobody can stop them, just dont get others into trouble can liao.

In retrospect, Usually the space between my car and the row where I am going to park is not easy to allow a motorbike to squeeze through. So if a bike could squeeze through, maybe we want to ask ourselves if we are taking too much space? Of couse, some cars will need a bigger clearance because of turning radius but those are usually Van's , lorries or trucks.

Edited by Ct3833

Huh? Your reasoning..... sibeh tok kong....

In retrospect, Usually the space between my car and the row where I am going to park is not easy to allow a motorbike to squeeze through. So if a bike could squeeze through, maybe we want to ask ourselves if we are taking too much space? Of couse, some cars will need a bigger clearance because of turning radius but those are usually Van's , lorries or trucks.

When there are smart people, you'll get stupid people. And you just met one out of the minority. Just forget about it and move on.

Last weekend, a motorcyclist suddenly cut in and turned left from my right while I going straight at a junction. I didn't horn or show middle finger, cos I don't see the point. Just forgive and forget.. Hopefully one day they'll learn..

• Praise 1

When there are smart people, you'll get stupid people. And you just met one out of the minority. Just forget about it and move on.

Last weekend, a motorcyclist suddenly cut in and turned left from my right while I going straight at a junction. I didn't horn or show middle finger, cos I don't see the point. Just forgive and forget.. Hopefully one day they'll learn..

Such stunt from motorist very common lo, they always love to do such thing de. Anyway, there are always many such stupid people on the road whether it is rider or driver, if everytime also get angry, horn and show middle finger, life would be shorten by many years, not worth la.

• Praise 1

Huh? Your reasoning..... sibeh tok kong....

very simply, do we get motorbike squeezing through the back in a tight multistory car park? answer is no.  why? because the space is tight.  But we are still able to park our car.

So where do motorbike squeeze through from behind?  large open space car park . and why? ......self explanatory. or I am wrong, do help point out.  Thanks. 

Based on what I read, TS did not showed middle finger. 

Sometimes, I do encounter this too, but I'll just ignore and move on. It's not just motorcyclists, sometimes people can just walk across your intended parking lot when you are reversing. Just gotta be exra careful.

[;)]

Motorcyclist are mostly idiots.

Lack of something called a brain.

They will squeeze everywhere and endangering their own lives.

Based on what I read, TS did not showed middle finger.

Sometimes, I do encounter this too, but I'll just ignore and move on. It's not just motorcyclists, sometimes people can just walk across your intended parking lot when you are reversing. Just gotta be exra careful.

[;)]

U go little india and try reverse parking. U will out of a sudden see ppl appear at your rear walking across your boot
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1