Appeal for eye-witness: Accident New Upper Changi Road Feb 17

dinif88

Neutral Newbie

Appeal For Eye-Witnesses

Hello,

I will like to appeal for eye-witnesses/photos/videos of an accident that happened along New Upper Changi Road on Sunday Feb 17 between 8:30-8:50am. 

My car (a black Honda Fit) was travelling in the extreme left lane, heading towards the slip road towards Siglap Rd when a white van side-swiped me from the right. 

We subsequently moved to a side road to resolve the problem, where the van driver - Mr Ang B S - repeatedly admitted his fault and that he was accepting full liability for the accident. He requested to meet later as he was in a hurry to fetch his worker to work and he did not have his license/IC/insurance with him at the point in time. Subsequently we did meet again to exchange info where he again reiterated that he was at fault.

Yesterday, I learnt that he is now insisting that my car sideswiped his van in his accident statement.

Unfortunately, I didn't take photos at the time of the accident as my door could not be opened due to his van blocking it and I had two young kids in the car. Neither his vehicle nor mine had in-car video.

I will like to appeal for anyone who managed to capture the incident to please send me your images. 

To the driver: Yes, in hindsight, I should have taken a photo at the accident site and I should have recorded what you said. I trusted you and you went back on your word. 

I am also appealing for the passenger of the vehicle - Ms Er H Q GXXXXX13T - to please do the right thing and come forward. 

post-298804-0-35201800-1550634571_thumb.png

post-298804-0-82971100-1550634603_thumb.jpeg

Edited by dinif88
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1