Singapore motorbike involved in fatal hit n run in Cambodia.

Fcw75

then they will paint those charity a very black name.

those whatever cycle trip. drive trip , bike trip, for charity

(but personally i dun believe these bul----)

(if really want to do charity work,

why drive there. save the transport cost.

take a burget plane there, can do more work.)

I wonder in this sort of charity work who pays for the transport, food, and accommodation required by the group of charity workers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

But if you had come across anyone who is identified as Romanian at that time, would you say that you'll not feel anything?

And there is also one important difference, which was already pointed out -- Cambodians are generally much less educated than Singaporeans. An educated (read = cultured, civilised, logical) person like you is far less likely to bash someone when compared with a typical Cambodian in rural area, esp if that person has lost a family/relative/friend/neighbour as in the case here...

This happen in up country that we dont usually go to. The city people will probably less care about it.

I do travel to Phnom Penh from time to time due to work, the local are friendly and no agenda type. So I think i should still be safe there.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

I wonder in this sort of charity work who pays for the transport, food, and accommodation required by the group of charity workers.

hopefully is not from donation ..

if not its really a waste of resource..

• Praise 1

Really, I would have thought kapcai or those below 100cc bikes would be best. Only not suited for fast riding. There are literally loads of them in these countries, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam.

If the bike break down, spare parts and repair support are not an issue, even in the rural area - since almost everyone is using such bike [laugh]

But if the BMW break down and need some spare part - where to find in the middle of nowhere??

haha... i take it you are not a rider.

for long distance, a high cc touring bike vs kapcai is like osim chair vs sit on durian

• Praise 1

Usually is the volunteer ownself pay unless able to find a sponser. Such volunteer work will look good on your CV, thatz what I am told.

• Praise 1

Close off all contacts, which could probably mean she could have left Singapore as well, since it is unknown she is a Singaporean too.

Many rich Singaporean are not locally born and bred  [sly] they are Singapore citizen only  [lipsrsealed]

I guess this incident will be facing firing squad  :scared:

She sure ran and hide unless got connection with Generals there ( non paper like SG sissy one huh)  :grin:

PS. I stay there before and this place is just like a cowboy town ... most people are armed  :slow:

• Praise 3

why nobody can trace this woman face??  so many bikers with her shielding her escape/ ?  all are criminals as well  photos photos of the group to spread around

• Praise 1

This kind of so called "charity", organized by those bike/car groups so that all cost of their own holiday riding/driving trip can be fully claimed thru the "charity" donations.

Meaning: All expense covered holidays.

It's an open secret, that's why more and more of such nonsense charity drive/ride shiact nowadays

• Praise 1

why nobody can trace this woman face??  so many bikers with her shielding her escape/ ?  all are criminals as well  photos photos of the group to spread around

post-235536-0-30462200-1551378693.jpg

post-235536-0-88957900-1551378713_thumb.jpg

post-235536-0-25774100-1551378729_thumb.jpg

post-235536-0-22811800-1551378746_thumb.jpg

post-235536-0-60346500-1551378766_thumb.jpg

post-235536-0-25127800-1551378795_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

She should come out of hiding and tell her side of the story.

Now what we are see is all coming from Cambodia side of the story.

She should come out of hiding and tell her side of the story.

Now what we are see is all coming from Cambodia side of the story.

She can tell whatever but then it is a clear cut case of hit and run resulting in death.

Can you imagine how serious this could be if its in Singapore?

MURDERER!

• Praise 1

LoL...hit & run accidents cant be murder. Must have motive in order to call it murder. Victim and biker dont even know each other. At most can only classified as traffic accident.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

Want to act garang but kenna this, it's like a tortoise that put her head into the shell. 

[furious]

• Praise 8

Charity is just another "trophy" achieved as part of big-bike riding. It is more of flaunting one's lifestyles while displaying some sorta philanthropic act. Also the attention of treated like a VVIP one can get.

The more treacherous challenging of the terrain, the more things to talk & boast about, as they bcum the rare few ones who chose the beaten path to reach these people.

Being able to mingle with big bikers in western countries vs ours here, I clearly felt between real sincerity & hypocrisy. They talked more about life & celebrating it, here we boasted more about our bikes capability. And bcos I hv such a gd bike, I can do these things. See the diff?

• Praise 7

She can tell whatever but then it is a clear cut case of hit and run resulting in death.

Can you imagine how serious this could be if its in Singapore?

MURDERER!

Until now no news.

Really kns . Poor ppl de life not worth money.

• Praise 2

i am happy we all get a look at this criminal. regardless she is sgporean or not...she kill a cambodian old man and run away. let us hope singapore police and ministers with all the gung ho talk about the romanian hit and run coward must face justice will comment.

i am happy we all get a look at this criminal. regardless she is sgporean or not...she kill a cambodian old man and run away. let us hope singapore police and ministers with all the gung ho talk about the romanian hit and run coward must face justice will comment.

Romanian coward was not able to be brought back here to face justice either. I believed he died liao though can't remember how ie in an accident or died of health issues.

Has the Cambodian govt officially requested for this biker to be extradited? We do not have such extradition agreement with Cambodia.

Tricky. Not so straightforward. If our government send her back, then why need for such agreements with any countries? What guarantees that Singaporeans will be accorded a fair trial and punishment? How to ensure when one do not have the jurisdiction in a foreign country?

Just my thoughts. Talk is cheap. Should she return or not is not about being gung ho. Diplomacy and sovereignty issues are not always black or white either. Point in mind, when foreigners commit crimes here, they are sentenced here and not extradicted. When Singaporeans commit crimes overseas, they too are jailed in the foreign land, not extradicted to Singapore.

It is unfortunate that she flee, but she may have done so because her life is threatened. We do not have HER account of such details.

But like i said, it is good for her to come clean and face the music. However, can she appeal for the music to be heard here and she be punished accordingly based on our laws on hit and run resulting in a fatality? My thoughts. No need to rain hailstorm upon me.

Safe ride....pls dun speed until someone need to die for your moment of thrill. Not worthwhile. Life is precious to everyone. Gone liao is no return. Sorry also no cure.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3