Singapore motorbike involved in fatal hit n run in Cambodia.

Fcw75

Supercharged

i am happy we all get a look at this criminal. regardless she is sgporean or not...she kill a cambodian old man and run away. let us hope singapore police and ministers with all the gung ho talk about the romanian hit and run coward must face justice will comment.

How did she run away???

Did another biker take her or maybe taxi.

Anyone know.

↡ Advertisement

How did she run away???

Did another biker take her or maybe taxi.

Anyone know.

News site Cambodia News English (CNE) reported that the victim had raised his hands while crossing to signal traffic to slow down.

A "high-powered motorcycle" then slammed into him at high speed, killing him instantly.

There were conflicting reports that the motorcycle, which was later identified as a BMW R 1200 GS Adventure, had toppled or slowed down after the crash.

But citing eyewitnesses, the reports said the rider, believed to be a woman, did not stop to render aid. Instead the rider, who was dressed in yellow, sped away from the scene.

A piece of debris with the motorcycle's BMW logo was found next to the victim.

A photograph showed the victim's distraught family gathering around his body, which was covered up and lying next to the twisted mess that was his bicycle.

She can tell whatever but then it is a clear cut case of hit and run resulting in death.

Can you imagine how serious this could be if its in Singapore?

MURDERER!

I am just gonna comment. How do you know it's a clear cut case of hit and run resulting in death?

Cos there is not video footage. Only eye witness testimony which may or may not be correct (cos there is no trial yet from what I know).

I am not saying she is guilty or innocent but without all the facts, we should not pass judgement.

But having said that I hope the lady will give her account to the police and let them settle it. Maybe a court case in Singapore with the witnesses flown over.

I am leery about extradicting her if we don't have a treaty with them. Cos we also have a duty to ensure a fair trial and not one that is just going through the motions to past a guilty verdict.

But again, I hope she comes clean with the Singapore police and let them take over from there.

(edited)

I am just gonna comment. How do you know it's a clear cut case of hit and run resulting in death?

Cos there is not video footage. Only eye witness testimony which may or may not be correct (cos there is no trial yet from what I know).

I am not saying she is guilty or innocent but without all the facts, we should not pass judgement.

But having said that I hope the lady will give her account to the police and let them settle it. Maybe a court case in Singapore with the witnesses flown over.

I am leery about extradicting her if we don't have a treaty with them. Cos we also have a duty to ensure a fair trial and not one that is just going through the motions to past a guilty verdict.

But again, I hope she comes clean with the Singapore police and let them take over from there.

after the accident, she dump the bike outside hotel and take plane back to sg.

very obvious she trying to escape justice.

like u said there are blur area, maybe she scare mob will wack her.

but after she run away, the correct thing is surrender to local police for investigation .

right?

the accident happen there, its only fair she be subject to their local law.

she is lucky we dun have extradiction treaty with cambodia,

and i doubt those local got money to bring lawsuit here.

now she delete all social media photo and go mia and hope things blow over

(i hope she prove me wrong by coming out and face justice)

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

she was suppose to go there to do charity, but she killed someone, period.

And then she ran away leaving her bike there, enuf said.

Q. She hit?

A. Yes

Q. She ran?

A. Oh yes

(edited)

Q. She hit?

A. Yes

Q. She ran?

A. Oh yes

She hit?

I don't know

She ran?

I don't know

Remember there was no video clip and we are just relying on what's reported in the news which may or may not be accurate.

But obviously since her bike was identified (was rider identified or she was just the registered owner but someone else could be riding it), the proper thing would be to turn herself in to the police in Singapore. Obviously it would be better if she turned herself in at Cambodia but she's back here now so the next best thing is to the Singapore police.

Edit. I am not shielding her. I am all for justice but I hope it gets to a proper trial rather than us passing guilty verdict on her when we don't know what happened. But she is not helping her own case by going into hiding. Hope the truth and justice prevails.

Edited by Philipkee

There are Sg MFA ppl working there. Its very hot there.

So maam please visit your Member of Parliament and seek advice.

Or those that know her please direct the MP to visit and care for her.

We cannot go fighting every member of ASEAN.

She hit?

I don't know

She ran?

I don't know

Remember there was no video clip and we are just relying on what's reported in the news which may or may not be accurate.

But obviously since her bike was identified (was rider identified or she was just the registered owner but someone else could be riding it), the proper thing would be to turn herself in to the police in Singapore. Obviously it would be better if she turned herself in at Cambodia but she's back here now so the next best thing is to the Singapore police.

Edit. I am not shielding her. I am all for justice but I hope it gets to a proper trial rather than us passing guilty verdict on her when we don't know what happened. But she is not helping her own case by going into hiding. Hope the truth and justice prevails.

The scene

post-235536-0-84375100-1551504973.jpg

post-235536-0-78945200-1551504974_thumb.jpg

This found on the scene

post-235536-0-25304600-1551504974_thumb.jpg

Motorcycle then found at a motel

post-235536-0-27035000-1551505195_thumb.jpg

Motorcycle found damaged, a part is missing

post-235536-0-15630700-1551504975.jpg

Its this part

post-235536-0-25304600-1551504974_thumb.jpg

Anyway you can chose not to think it is hit and run for now despite eye witnesses and physical evidence and her running away from Cambodia, no problem. 

Cambodia news had reported as hit and run - https://cne.wtf/2019/02/19/hit-and-run-bmw-gs-1200-found/?fbclid=IwAR3CaooSg02viKeavSTasf_wy_PVDsWu0M5-hXvPkGYkexWZ917WW3QT7uI

Straits Times had reported as hit and run - https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/owner-of-singapore-registered-motorbike-in-fatal-accident-wanted-by-cambodian-police

Ok ok ok let's wait for video clip to confirm its hit and run I'm sure poor Cambodia has lots of CCTVs on their roads like Singapore, lets wait a little while more for video evidence.

• Praise 2

(edited)

The scene

aa1.jpg

aa3.jpg

This found on the scene

aa2.jpg

Motorcycle then found at a motel

AA6.jpg

Motorcycle found damaged, a part is missing

aa5.jpg

Its this part

aa2.jpg

Anyway you can chose not to think it is hit and run for now despite eye witnesses and physical evidence and her running away from Cambodia, no problem.

Cambodia news had reported as hit and run - https://cne.wtf/2019/02/19/hit-and-run-bmw-gs-1200-found/?fbclid=IwAR3CaooSg02viKeavSTasf_wy_PVDsWu0M5-hXvPkGYkexWZ917WW3QT7uI

Straits Times had reported as hit and run - https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/owner-of-singapore-registered-motorbike-in-fatal-accident-wanted-by-cambodian-police

Ok ok ok let's wait for video clip to confirm its hit and run I'm sure poor Cambodia has lots of CCTVs on their roads like Singapore, lets wait a little while more for video evidence.

We don't need a video clip. Kind of obvious none is going to appear (unless she has one). I am not sure if that remark is sarcasm or a matter of fact reply.

But obviously the facts should come out in a trial. That's y I say she should turn herself in even to the Singapore police. Everything we are hearing now is from Cambodia (I believe even the Singapore news is obtained from cambodia).

I also mentioned her hiding is not helping her case.

I also never say I choose to believe it's not a hit and run but that I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on what I read so far.

A simple question.

Can you prove the bike was involved in the accident? I think we can safely say yes.

Can you prove she was the rider? That becomes tricky unless she admitted it or someone identified her. Or DNA testing or whatever new fangled technology is there.

She could have run away in panic cos she knows her bike was involved and in other countries people might take law into their own hands.

Imagine one day your car/bike is stolen and killed someone and you are found guilty by virtue of the fact that you were the owner. Unfair right?

BUT if that happens I believe you would have told your story to the authorities and not keep silent. She is keeping silent and that is not looking good for her.

I am not defending her. Just saying don't jump into conclusions before a trial.

If there is no trial, like she ran away and never came back, we can only gossip and maybe give our two cents on her guilt and hopefully such things never happen again cos it does look bad on Singaporean charity riders and Singaporeans in general.

Peace.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 2

the charity organisation should come out and clarify what happen, but I guess they probably just cancel the old name and come out with a new one and continue with their CHARITY ride.

• Praise 3

the charity organisation should come out and clarify what happen, but I guess they probably just cancel the old name and come out with a new one and continue with their CHARITY ride.

siao bo .... thats the last thing they gonna do. Siam also no time  :D

They probably got some indemnity form signed to protect themselves

ya. they paint charity a very bad name.

esp those doing REAL charity work, but never show face.

thats y i very very tulan with this.....

• Praise 1

Our Registry of Charity should know which charity and its office bearers.

Charity event does not necessary means it is a registered charity.  

Anyway (Sauce - TNP) --> 

Ghifari Event Management, which describes itself as a group of charity volunteers that raises funds for the needy, mosques and madrasahs, had organised the Adventure Charity Ride.

Mr Razib Ibrahim, who runs the group, told TNP yesterday that two groups had gone to Cambodia as part of the charity event.

"I didn't go, but one group flew or took the bus there while another group rode their motorbikes," he said.

Mr Razib said: "The biker group came back to Singapore a while ago, and its organiser told me that everything went well

When TNP told Mr Razib about the alleged hit-and-run accident, he said he was shocked as the biker group's organiser had not told him about it.

After speaking to the organiser, Mr Razib told TNP: "He said something minor had happened during the trip but not to the point of causing death.

He assured me that the authorities were handling it and that it was a small issue. He did not want to comment further."

Adding that he was clueless as to what had happened, Mr Razib said: "I also don't know the woman, except that she is a friend of the organiser."

Organiser sounds like a wanker !! 

• Praise 4

I am sure our people will help you.

You are a nice person and will get through this.

That is why we keep complaining about bicycles and escooters. We all realize the inherent danger they pose.

I am sure our people will help you.

You are a nice person and will get through this.

That is why we keep complaining about bicycles and escooters. We all realize the inherent danger they pose.

What are u talking about exactly?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1