• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:05 AM

Leo0884
  • Premium member
    Leo0884
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, I am new to driving lorry. But no one knows the correct tyre pressure for my Toyota dyna 150 (D4D). User manual wrote 450Kpa all 4 tyre but I can't find any petrol station that go that high. Any help is appreciated..

Edited by Leo0884, 22 February 2019 - 03:05 AM.

Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:56 AM

kobayashiGT

Hi, I am new to driving lorry. But no one knows the correct tyre pressure for my Toyota dyna 150 (D4D). User manual wrote 450Kpa all 4 tyre but I can't find any petrol station that go that high. Any help is appreciated..

Hello! For Toyota Dyna, it is running on 195/70/15C tyres. 450KPA is very high! I don't think it is should that high. 

You can use this as a guideline. if you are carrying heavy goods, then better to inflate with more air, If not, then lesser air for the tyres. Then you tyres will have more contact points with the tarmac.

https://tirepressure...5-tire-pressure

I hope this answer your question! [wave]

Tianmo and Carbon82 praised this
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:07 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The Driver Door side should have a Label...for Tires Pressure,for my Cabstar...about 65Psi.

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:12 PM

Leo0884
  • Premium member
    Leo0884
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks mod. Sorry for the additional pm.
ER-3682 Brother may I know where you pump 65psi. As all petrol station I don't see that high pressure. Toyota ones is at manual can't find any in the lorry itself, they wrote 450kpa / 65psi

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:15 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks mod. Sorry for the additional pm.
ER-3682 Brother may I know where you pump 65psi. As all petrol station I don't see that high pressure. Toyota ones is at manual can't find any in the lorry itself, they wrote 450kpa / 65psi

At Tyre Shop...who changed my Tyres.

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:19 PM

Leo0884
  • Premium member
    Leo0884
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Oh okay.. My tyre shop told me 420 Kpa refuse to pump up to manual stated so came to ask other lorry brothers

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users