AIR SIM

Civic2000

Came across this kiosk promoting this DATA SIM card known as AIR SIM at NATA Fair held at the EXPO this afternoon.  It is a Data SIM without number.  The physical SIM card is sold @$8 each and I bought 2 @ promotional price of $12.00  The card comes with $10 credit which can be used to purchase data for use while overseas.

Has any one here ever used this card? Please share.

img001.pdf

img002.pdf

img003.pdf

img004.pdf

↡ Advertisement

I bought this card for my Wife to use when she went for a Europe for tour. She join the tour group chat and the members keep sending her photos.She finished using 3GB within 3 days. The cost for the 3GB was $50 sing dollars. After that, whenever we check into a hotel, I hv to pay for the hotel wifi which cost about $10 Euro per day. That was my experience with the card which I don’t suggest buying.

• Praise 1

I bought this card for my Wife to use when she went for a Europe for tour. She join the tour group chat and the members keep sending her photos.She finished using 3GB within 3 days. The cost for the 3GB was $50 sing dollars. After that, whenever we check into a hotel, I hv to pay for the hotel wifi which cost about $10 Euro per day. That was my experience with the card which I donât suggest buying.

Your wife could have saved her data by disabling auto image/video download in whatsapp. Manually download to view the photos/videos when connected to free wifi

When we join the tour, the tour leader suggest to my Wife to join their chat group. You know lah, the women, makan also take photo. Anything the tour leader said also take video. Me and my Wife also not very phone savvy , that’s why she used up 3GB in 3 days. Cut story short, nowadays whenever we need data, we will rent from changirecommend and ask for unlimited plan. No need to calculate the amount of data left.

• Praise 1

When we join the tour, the tour leader suggest to my Wife to join their chat group. You know lah, the women, makan also take photo. Anything the tour leader said also take video. Me and my Wife also not very phone savvy , that’s why she used up 3GB in 3 days. Cut story short, nowadays whenever we need data, we will rent from changirecommend and ask for unlimited plan. No need to calculate the amount of data left.

Unlimited is not really unlimited but based on fair usage

https://www.changirecommends.com/owifi_specs.aspx

post-15488-0-68225400-1551089033_thumb.jpg

I bought this card for my Wife to use when she went for a Europe for tour. She join the tour group chat and the members keep sending her photos.She finished using 3GB within 3 days. The cost for the 3GB was $50 sing dollars. After that, whenever we check into a hotel, I hv to pay for the hotel wifi which cost about $10 Euro per day. That was my experience with the card which I don’t suggest buying.

Your wife using up 3gigs of data has nothing to do with the card though.

You should base your recommendation on whether or not the signal was good, 3gig was really 3 gig, whether there is something cheaper than 50$ for 3g but equally good.

Can't say don't suggest buying because your wife didn't know how to control her data usage.

Came across this kiosk promoting this DATA SIM card known as AIR SIM at NATA Fair held at the EXPO this afternoon.  It is a Data SIM without number.  The physical SIM card is sold @$8 each and I bought 2 @ promotional price of $12.00  The card comes with $10 credit which can be used to purchase data for use while overseas.

Has any one here ever used this card? Please share.

I used it for montenegro. Connection was decent.

There are cheaper alternatives out there for data sim which I bought but they only work within EU countries and montenegro isn't one of them.

i use my ipad sim card. 

no hassle. just login airport wifi, pay using credit card. 

Online before immigration is done

↡ Advertisement