Samsung Galaxy S10 (10e/10/10+)

Vratenza

so the entry level S10 foldable phone only start with $1,078.00, not $3k? that is a reasonable price? I think price is not an issue if those who do not mind just with some lower configuration.

Then the only question left is weight and thickness.

Lol. S10 is just your normal phone.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Haha. Thanks .

on a separate "note" 

For 10e seems like the case protector and screen protector would e easier to get.

For S10 and S10+, its 100 dollars different. 

Thinking which to get. S10 or S10+.

post-29599-0-30529800-1551227579.png

do you guys really make use of most of the functions in the phone?

nope ...... I just like the screen size in my note9 but i dont like the wgt . Too heavy . 

I dont even use the Pen .  <_<

• Praise 3

nope ...... I just like the screen size in my note9 but i dont like the wgt . Too heavy .

I dont even use the Pen . <_<

i see you high net worth type

buy but dont use

• Praise 1

I dont even use the Pen . <_<

Bcos the penis mightier than the sword
  • Praise 3

you damn nasty type............. but we like [laugh]

corrections "Bcos the pen is mightier than the sword".

The penis a wonderful tool. Allows you to create memories from scratch. He is right you know, the penis mightier than the sword.[laugh]
  • Praise 3

https://www.techspot.com/news/82383-samsung-confirms-bug-allows-any-fingerprint-unlock-galaxy.html

Samsung confirms that a bug allows any fingerprint to unlock the Galaxy S10

A fix is on the way

By Rob Thubron, 42 minutes ago

In a nutshell: Samsung has admitted that the Galaxy S10’s fingerprint reader has a bug that can allow anyone to unlock the device, even if their biometric data isn’t registered on the phone. The company said it is working on a software fix for the problem, which will be rolled out soon.

The issue came to light when an S10 owner in the UK bought a third-party screen protector for the device from eBay for £2.70 (around $3.50). After attaching the protector, it was discovered that the woman could unlock the phone with her unregistered left thumb. She then asked her husband, who was unregistered, to try. He was also able to unlock the device.

In a statement to Reuters, the company said: "Samsung Electronics is aware of the case of the S10's malfunctioning fingerprint recognition and will soon issue a software patch."

In a notice on its customer support app, Samsung wrote that the issue could happen when patterns of some protectors that come with silicone phone cases are recognized along with fingerprints. It recommends that buyers use approved protective devices, specifically designed for Samsung products.

KaKao Bank, an online-only banking service in South Korea, believes the situation is so serious that it has told customers to turn off the fingerprint recognition option for logging into their accounts until the problem is patched.

This isn’t the first time the Galaxy S10’s fingerprint scanner has come under scrutiny. Back in April, it was shown how a 3D-printed fingerprint was able to fool the ultrasonic sensor, which detects fingerprint ridges. It involved taking a photo of a fingerprint on the side of a wineglass, adjusting the image on Photoshop, then creating a 3D-printed model.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1