• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 22 praises

Posted 24 February 2019 - 06:51 PM

wjong
  • wjong
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear members, need some advice regarding a car accident that I was involved in. It happened a few months back and I was not at fault for the accident. I cannot understand why the other driver is still serving me a writ of summon when the TP investigation outcome is that he will be charged for inconsiderate driving leading to the accident. Any advice would be appreciated.
Beregond and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 February 2019 - 07:59 PM

Contrarian
  • Premium member
    Contrarian
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear members, need some advice regarding a car accident that I was involved in. It happened a few months back and I was not at fault for the accident. I cannot understand why the other driver is still serving me a writ of summon when the TP investigation outcome is that he will be charged for inconsiderate driving leading to the accident. Any advice would be appreciated.

You would be better off talking to your insurer that you would have already sent your WSS to, instead of asking for advice with no details.

Buadongdong and 1 Anonymous member praised this
He who hesitates is lost!

Posted 25 February 2019 - 09:19 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe he/she is just trying his luck. You just have to send the copy of the TP investigation to your insurer and they will take care of the rest. The writ of summons must also be CCed to your insurer in case they did not receive it. If the police report is clear, I guess there is nothing to worry too much about. If there is a need, insurer might invite you to their office to make a statement.

Carbon82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:04 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most important is post the video of the accident here.

:D
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:37 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No head no tail how to advise?
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:58 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Advise on body!  [:p]

No head no tail how to advise?

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:00 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most important is post the video of the accident here.

:D

Yup with video, we would be able to pin point what exactly went wrong or went right. Sometimes ownself did not realise he/she is the cause of the problem, so need other people to point out and learn from it. So with video, we will help to explain why you received summon from TP for inconsiderate driving that led to accident.

Posted 25 February 2019 - 06:56 PM

shrjun
  • Premium member
    shrjun
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

stand firm IF you're not at fault.the other party and insurance will try to play various games and time wasting tactics - seems to be hardwired into them lol

Posted 05 March 2019 - 01:39 AM

wjong
  • wjong
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Dear all, thanks for the advice. Let me make myself clear that I am not the one charged for inconsiderate driving. It is the other driver. 

Moreover, I am sorry that there was no video taken of the accident. 

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: car accident advice, accident and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users