KBW Fractured Arm. In hospital

RadX

Maybe he tried Harakiri but the Hide (skin) too thick thus kanna hand fractured... tiagong nia..

end of the day. whenever we saw the name KBW.

the word harakiri come to our mind :XD:

• Praise 4

Aiya. Only arm broken ah? Cheap la. $8 settled liao.

Imagine old uncle aunties broke arm or leg, need to worry about next meals liao.

He very poor thing okay?

Bet he didn't cut queue at the hospital and had to wait hours to see the doctor just like everyone else.

Can you elaborate on what he did for SARS? He was the stand-in health minister for 2003?

Not sure if you've noticed but we've been having a shortage of hospital beds for many many years already. I reckon that's on him as well.

in case you were not born yet, or maybe taking temperature, I was there with the team during those days.  He was the one who instrumentally took charge of the entire ops and got things going with the SOPS, enforcements and the like.  He took over hng kiang that time who was really inept. 

For that, he has my respect.  those days are gone, BUT we will never forget them

call a spade a spade and  give credit where it is due

• Praise 13

Can you elaborate on what he did for SARS? He was the stand-in health minister for 2003?

Not sure if you've noticed but we've been having a shortage of hospital beds for many many years already. I reckon that's on him as well.

He was the perm sec Health then. The health minister did not appear to sooth the panic in his media briefings. That feat launched his political career. That's my memory. How did you remember the SARS crisis?
  • Praise 1

@Dach no comment ...... strange .....must be Boh Eng 2day

He boh eng at kanninabay enjoying the sun, the sea and sand for the next few weeks lah, @ash2017 offered him the ticket and @radx sent him off at the airport. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Money too heavy, that's why fall lah.......

Open safe to stock take the cash then kenna crashed by billion of dollars :scared:

Downgraded to C2L9 perm but still receiving millions yearly  :we-all-gonna-die:

PS. Medical fee all paid by taxpayers  :ouch-it-hurts:

• Praise 1

He was the perm sec Health then. The health minister did not appear to sooth the panic in his media briefings. That feat launched his political career. That's my memory. How did you remember the SARS crisis?

maybe he at assembly taking temperature...daily   :XD:  :XD:  :XD:

• Praise 1

Aiya. Only arm broken ah? Cheap la. $8 settled liao.

Imagine old uncle aunties broke arm or leg, need to worry about next meals liao.

Worry about next meal, go north retire better. Not i say one.
↡ Advertisement