KBW Fractured Arm. In hospital

RadX

maybe he at assembly taking temperature...daily   :XD:  :XD:  :XD:

OMG legit that was me sia HAHAHAHA .. with the annoying stick in your mouth non-hygienic thermometer .. very easy to fake a fever and pon sch though HAHA 

• Praise 4

in case you were not born yet, or maybe taking temperature, I was there with the team during those days.  He was the one who instrumentally took charge of the entire ops and got things going with the SOPS, enforcements and the like.  He took over hng kiang that time who was really inept. 

For that, he has my respect.  those days are gone, BUT we will never forget them

call a spade a spade and  give credit where it is due

Yes, seconder! (sorry can't praise you again as i've not praised enough posters)

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

OMG legit that was me sia HAHAHAHA .. with the annoying stick in your mouth non-hygienic thermometer .. very easy to fake a fever and pon sch though HAHA 

lucky not rectal thermo hor...hahahahaha

lucky not rectal thermo hor...hahahahaha

Got such thing one ah? But I heard rectal thermo only works on certain digital entities, cos they are a pain in the a**

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 2

Got such thing one ah? But I heard rectal thermo only works on certain digital entities, cos they are a pain in the a**

more accurate ok...hahha

• Praise 1

Free live firing target....

Dun noe our Navy waiting for wat??

Waiting for new subs to arrive lor.

15kts will also take months to reach SG from Germany.

For them its free .. covered by gov , l mean tax payers

Fall is accident lah

Think fully covered.

Can you elaborate on what he did for SARS? He was the stand-in health minister for 2003?

Not sure if you've noticed but we've been having a shortage of hospital beds for many many years already. I reckon that's on him as well.

agree. And the solution ?

As long as you are healthy, you wont need the beds

I wonder if there is a national emergency, where to place the hundreds of patients on the bed?

Notice I use IF and not When.

Am still hopeful there will not be idiots who will cause harm to fellow singaporeans.

Edited by Sdf4786k

in case you were not born yet, or maybe taking temperature, I was there with the team during those days.  He was the one who instrumentally took charge of the entire ops and got things going with the SOPS, enforcements and the like.  He took over hng kiang that time who was really inept. 

For that, he has my respect.  those days are gone, BUT we will never forget them

call a spade a spade and  give credit where it is due

I was in school la! simi not born yet.

So he was the perm sect? Then seems like the post I replied to should have said he is one of the rare perm sect who earned his millions because he wasn't performing the role of the minister then.

Anyhow, SARS aside, seems like he completely dropped the ball with regards to the number of hospital beds needed. A problem that hasn't been solved to this day.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

Khaw Boon Wan not available?

No problem, get Khaw Boon Two to stand by.

muahahahah...sibei corny

heng u din say Obi-WAN

• Praise 1