Car headlight

Stephan01

I have a problem about how to get a headlight for my brand. Seems I have this fear of getting the best headlight. Can anybody help ? Or any idea about how to get one at all ?

↡ Advertisement

I have a problem about how to get a headlight for my brand. Seems I have this fear of getting the best headlight. Can anybody help ? Or any idea about how to get one at all ?

Bulbs.?

Although I am here to get ideas but I will be glad to help with an answer if this might help.

I actually got my car headlight bulb from Amazon Years ago and I must confess it has been working perfectly fine and with a clear mind my friend also purchased his recently. And it's perfectly working okay.

I help you search it and this is the exact one my friend and I bought. You can check it through this link http://tharzone.com/car-led-headlight-bulb/ .

The site gave a little bit of details about the headlight bulb. Try and check it out and order if it helps you. But the manufacturing brand is a thumb up. And as for me...i believe the price is affordable to the quality of the product.

Edited by SeanSteve
  • Dislike 1

Although I am here to get ideas but I will be glad to help with an answer if this might help.

I actually got my car headlight bulb from Amazon Years ago and I must confess it has been working perfectly fine and with a clear mind my friend also purchased his recently. And it's perfectly working okay.

I help you search it and this is the exact one my friend and I bought. You can check it through this link http://tharzone.com/car-led-headlight-bulb/ .

The site gave a little bit of details about the headlight bulb. Try and check it out and order if it helps you. But the manufacturing brand is a thumb up. And as for me...i believe the price is affordable to the quality of the product.

Thanks... I will give it a try. I am grateful

you can chose car headlight about their chip,Brightness is determined by the chips. There are four kinds of chips: COB, CSP, Philips and Cree. Good beads ensure light efficiency, high luminance, brightness will be good, so the quality of beads is very important, the best is Philips, then to CREE, CSP,COB.

↡ Advertisement