• Reply to this topic
358 replies to this topic | 3,791 praises

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:24 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

This will be the offical Elections thread with the opening of the register

https://www.todayonl...eFEhhjuIwP4CEiQ

SINGAPORE — The registers of electors will be open for public inspection from Feb 26 to March 11, the elections department said on Monday (Feb 25).

Singaporean citizens who are at least 21 years old as of Feb 1, and who are not disqualified as an elector under any law, will be allowed to vote. They must also have a Singapore residential address on their National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) as of Feb 1.

ADVERTISING

Singaporeans can check their particulars:

They should have their NRIC or passport with them.

Those who wish to check their particulars in the registers at community centres or clubs can only do so from 6pm to 9pm on weekdays and 3pm to 7pm on Saturdays and Sundays.

During the inspection period, a person can submit requests to include or remove his or her name or to update his or her particulars in the registers.

Persons whose names were removed from the register for failing to vote in a past election may apply to have their names restored to be able to vote in future elections.

REGISTERING TO VOTE OVERSEAS 

Overseas Singaporeans who have changed their NRIC address to an overseas address must also have a Singapore residential address registered with the Immigrations & Checkpoint Authority (ICA) as of Feb 1 to qualify to vote.

Overseas Singaporeans whose names are listed in the Registers of Electors, and have resided in Singapore for an aggregate of at least 30 days during the past three years, may apply to register as overseas electors in order to vote at designated overseas polling stations.

Registration and checking of particulars can be done at Singapore overseas missions that serve as overseas registration centres. Those registering must have their NRIC or passport.

Singaporeans who registered as overseas electors in previous elections will have to register again.

Registration as an overseas elector is open year-round, but overseas Singaporeans are encouraged to register early.

Overseas Singaporeans who wish to vote in the upcoming elections must register as an overseas elector by the end of the second day after the writ for an election is issued.

Showster, ALTK and Angcheek praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:27 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wah ... really this year ar?
i find it too early leh
at least 2020 ...

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:27 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

2019 .......... election year?

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:28 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

dunno man...but with the opening of the register, within the year

I say after NDP rally, with the goodies being dished out

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cum bicentennial celebrations ... huat ah!

dunno man...but with the opening of the register, within the year

I say after NDP rally, with the goodies being dished out

Edited by Wt_know, 25 February 2019 - 08:31 PM.

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:37 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i read somewhere something like all MPs are given until April 2020 to finish visiting all their wards. 

So mayb after April 2020?  :huh:

And SDP has fired its first shot and starting to get into momentum.  A good indicator? 

As much as I do not like CSJ, I have to admit that SDP is really going the right direction and doing many right things. 

If he can keep at it and carry on knocking, I got a feeling he may just get his wishes fulfilled sooner than later. 

Dleodleo, BanCoe, Hamburger and Carbon82 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:38 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Quite a no of my CS pals gone for training aldy 

Posted 25 February 2019 - 09:04 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Quite a no of my CS pals gone for training aldy 

the training is valid for one year? 

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 25 February 2019 - 09:04 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Need to support my fellow camp mate 😂😂😂

26868171_2027870250761982_701591819858739200_n.jpg
Showster, SiLangKia, Theoldjaffa, Tohto, Volvobrick, BanCoe, RH1667 and 8 other members praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 25 February 2019 - 09:46 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Page 1. Achievement unlocked. :grin:
Uncle2, Staff69 and Vratenza praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 25 February 2019 - 09:50 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Prus 1 [laugh]
Uncle2, Staff69, Theoldjaffa and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:01 PM

Alg
  • Premium member
    Alg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You guys might want to listen to this. 

Voodooman, Kangadrool, BanCoe and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:28 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Chope 1st page first....

Hope this clown dun split the votes..😅😅😅
But hor.. he beleaf in intercourse.. tough choice for tikos..

Edited by Freeder, 25 February 2019 - 10:38 PM.

Uncle2, Weez911, Carbon82, Angcheek and Mercs praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:50 PM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In here before it gets overwhelmed and oh CCB PAP  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] jkjk

Edited by SiLangKia, 25 February 2019 - 10:50 PM.

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:02 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah this angmoh move from pap to nsp
and now want to “correct” pap from outside ar

You guys might want to listen to this.

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:09 PM

ALTK
  • Premium member
    ALTK
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

...:grin:

Attached Thumbnails

• img-20190109-wa0004.jpg

Volvobrick, RH1667, Theoldjaffa, Picnic06-Biante15, Carbon82, Weez911, Hamburger, 9 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:32 PM

Civic2000
  • Premium member
    Civic2000
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Ngiam thinks Singapore’s leaders are overpaid and it’s not working out.

Attached Thumbnails

• a19a8ec5-1695-498b-9ad3-7ee668ca3d7c.jpg

Tohto, SiLangKia, RH1667, Weez911, Hamburger, Beregond, F355, 2 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this
When I shut my mouth and turn and walk away, it doesnt mean youve won. It simply means that you are not worth any more of my time.

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:48 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

anyone wan to form a team ?  :grin: just asking . not me 

SiLangKia, Uncle2 and Weez911 praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 26 February 2019 - 12:23 AM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

anyone wan to form a team ? :grin: just asking . not me

Got the call to join for the next election but

Not sure how the electorate would react to me as a candidate

giphy.gif
SiLangKia and Angcheek praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 26 February 2019 - 12:50 AM

Piyopico
  • Piyopico
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Same old same old........ whichever year they choose, my guess it will be between 60 to 65% of popular vote.
The 65% being most likely.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: election, lai, liao, elections and 2 more...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users