Authorised Dealers High Profit Margin Translates To Higher

5kylark

There is a market for such high profit margin. Those that need to take high loan with low upfront deposit.

Those are the marginal buyers who by any measure CANNOT afford cars in sg at all. What they do are to lock themselves into a downward spiral of ever increasing debt from which they cannot get out of without coughing out large sums of money, an item that they do not have in the 1st place 

↡ Advertisement

actually what is the purpose of starting this??

i hope not to complain that u not happy dealer is making your money when u buy car from them... [;)]

Resale Value?

Does it really mean resale Value higher?

Some AD make 70% while most make 20%-30% premium.

Resale value not just on $ u r looking at.

Resale value can also mean the demand in the market. The value of ur car can also be determine by how many people outside looking at your car model.

Toyota has high resale value. Not just pricing... but also there’s demand for this brand.

Dealers always say this car has high resale value... he may not mean this car can fetch high price. But rather, this car has many people want.

• Praise 1

Resale value can also mean the demand in the market. The value of ur car can also be determine by how many people outside looking at your car model.

Toyota has high resale value. Not just pricing... but also there’s demand for this brand.

Dealers always say this car has high resale value... he may not mean this car can fetch high price. But rather, this car has many people want.

yes, I guess when we dig deeper.

if there was a blind test between similar makes (no branding, no country of manufacture), I wonder if those ADs with high profit margins will still get the vote?

Will buyers who have little appreciation of branding and marketing still choose ALTIS over AVANTE for example without knowing which is which on paper?

Toyota has high resale value. Not just pricing... but also thereâs demand for this brand.

Ask those ppl who bought altis at $120k abt 2yrs ago. C how much they can get from used car dealer

Ask those ppl who bought altis at $120k abt 2yrs ago. C how much they can get from used car dealer

Or rather how much is the paper value for those who bought 2 yrs ago :)

High coe, high paper

If the disparity in COE on paper and that when intending to buy new car is too much, the choice is clear for middle income family.

>

Ya.. in 2010 Apr, i bought a new car at $57,999 with $30,000 COE.

That’s the price i will look at for new car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1