Malaysia road trip with kids

Lala81

yeah we spend quite a lot of time locally in parks or outdoor playgrounds. 

But they both got eczema, even with no matter how dilligent our skincare, still got problems, so outdoorsy stuff in this climate need to be rationed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Staying at the hotel with free transport to those nearby attractions is a good idea, if not...grab will be a good choice.... Trust me...the parking at those malls are crazy if you entering beyond 11 a.m during weekend or school holiday [:p]

• Praise 1

Honestly if i want to do these type of farmstay type of stuff, i'd rather go taiwan in november when it's not so hot and humid. And there's a more educational slant.

All these stuff i've been there and done that. Even then as a primary school kid, i felt it's boring.

Which of u guys actually stayed in a real indonesian kampung over waterfront? Pee and poop straight into the water below.

I did... And yes it's interesting as in out of comfort zone but really nothing much to do lah.

Outdoorsy stuff beyond parks in tropical climate i feel is waste time. If i want to see mountains/lakes etc, i'll go overseas.

walking across a padi field can be an experience ... but really not very fun lah lol.

Looks like you are afraid of heat and humidity.

Staying at the hotel with free transport to those nearby attractions is a good idea, if not...grab will be a good choice.... Trust me...the parking at those malls are crazy if you entering beyond 11 a.m during weekend or school holiday [:p]

Thanks. Didn't know their malls parking are so packed like ours on weekend. But I'm going on weekdays.

Turbocharged

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g298291-d504486-Reviews-Kuala_Gandah_Elephant_Sanctuary-Pahang.html

You may want to consider a day trip to Kuala Gandah Elephant sanctuary . Leave KL around 8am in the morning , take the East West Highway , exit Lanchang . Then follow the signs .

The sanctuary is FOC , there is a donation box if you wish to make some contributions .

They show you a short video on elephant conservation , then you lunch , and in the afternoon its elephants feeding time .

I last went there 10 years ago , not sure whether things are still the same . My kids enjoyed themselves .

On the way back to KL you can stopover Bentong .

Siang ka pager?

https://www.facebook.com/sempahtfarm.my/

Anyone been there before?

Sounds nice, especially for the children from the city.

attachicon.gifSempah T farm.jpg

https://mrselainetehkids.blogspot.com/2019/04/sempah-t-farm.html

Night time can cheong Genting.

Can be very rustic.  City kid might not get use to it.

I think mobile signal can be spotty there.

↡ Advertisement