IT Show 7-10 March 2019

RadX

No lah. I rather payback this live than to having to do it again next live.

Bought an iPad for the Son school usage yet wifey uses it more than the boy to catch all the monsters...

Bought an iPad for the Son school usage yet wifey uses it more than the boy to catch all the monsters...

Betw son n wife .... wife is more scary . Rem to sayang her too .
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

wah if daughter is ex lover then what is son har?

Hypersonic

Wife ex lover lor as well as my best foe last time. Itâs like that one...run also cannot siam. Just payback.

Son wonât ask me to flick finger to throw stupiak grenade at the Monster...

oic... no wonder it feels good when i cane my sons for being naughty

Any good deals for car cams?

chuan sing usually participates at these shows, can get some discount off Blackvue and free installation.

• Praise 1

Driving license should be OK with driving school. Quite safe.

keep her away from mcf after gotten her licence. Dangerous place here.

You must be joking..

After gotten her licence..she will ask Papa any forum where I can learn more on driving and road ethical.

One motoring or mcf?

Mersaylee will ask RadX..quickly delete all his posts. Kill him.

My daughter and son actually read what I post here when they have nothing to do hor... The other time I post “老婆女儿不在,我和儿子偷偷叫鸡” in the makan thread, my daughter saw it and "threaten" to tell my wife (she at time will restrict my intake of fried stuff)...  [crazy]

OK, back to topic.

Acer Swift 5 (SF514-53T with latest i5-8265U processor) can be had for ~$1.5K (RRP $1.6K+) at IT show. Trying to see if I can bargain down to $1.4K or lesser... ...

• Praise 8

chuan sing usually participates at these shows, can get some discount off Blackvue and free installation.

Thks bro! I was told by a fellow car owner that the AD (PML)claims that the external car cam battery caused a leak to the main car battery due to wiring n hence they didn’t want to honour his 2 yrs car battery warranty when the car battery had issues. So I’m also in a dilemma cos my AD installed car cam has gone bonkers n I don’t want to buy from the AD as their car cam is expensive n lousy.

• Praise 3

My warranty not over but my AD installed car cam is going bonkers. Sometimes not recording. Must get a new one.

any impact to warranty with 3rd party ? thats why I ended up using that CarEye ...... even the voice spoken by it was a Sinkapor cha bo ....  :D

• Praise 1

any impact to warranty with 3rd party ? thats why I ended up using that CarEye ...... even the voice spoken by it was a Sinkapor cha bo ....  :D

See my above post to Blueray, external car cam can impact main car battery warranty if they detect a leak which they claim is caused by the external car cam battery.  

• Praise 3

(edited)

Wife ex lover lor as well as my best foe last time. Itâs like that one...run also cannot siam. Just payback.

Son wonât ask me to flick finger to throw stupiak grenade at the Monster...

Pokemom? What level now? I given up one years plus ago after gotten banned for using fake GPS.! Edited by Kopites

Might be a silly question but if we have the basic set top box from StarHub, we can watch basic free to air channels?

Any recording function?

Also is anyone keen on the vivobook ?

Thanks