All things singles

Staff69

Isn't there a HK tycoon who offered HKD 1bn to any man who's willing to marry his gay daugther?

Later this wan will tell you a small penis wont affect the relationship and she's not even refering to your manhood. [laugh]

This kinda good deal wont sit around and wait for you lah. Sure got catch.

• Praise 1

(edited)

allow me to share my 1 man's opinion on his tactics

first ,if he managed to gather 50men willing to work in his plantation and accept damn low pay in exchange for an opportunity to woo and win his daughter's heart...he would have gotten a healthy team of men to work their heart n soul...let's say for the next 3 to 6 months

after the selection, 10% might stay on to keep working so he would have recruited 5 workers

upon marriage and should the daughter be of normal body, no extra piece of meat n balls...the inlaw would need to work for his company till the son inlaw retired and thus continuing his business and providing dividends to the father inlaw children

not a bad plan and rather innovative way to get his daughter hitch n continuing his business for his own children welfare

Edited by Staff69

allow me to share my 1 man's opinion on his tactics

first ,if he managed to gather 50men willing to work in his plantation and accept damn low pay in exchange for an opportunity to woo and win his daughter's heart...he would have gotten a healthy team of men to work their heart n soul...let's say for the next 3 to 6 months

after the selection, 10% might stay on to keep working so he would have recruited 5 workers

upon marriage and should the daughter be of normal body, no extra piece of meat n balls...the inlaw would need to work for his company till the son inlaw retired and thus continuing his business and providing dividends to the father inlaw children

not a bad plan and rather innovative way to get his daughter hitch n continuing his business for his own children welfare

Not bad analysis! The durian owner sounds like a man named Laban. [laugh]

Thanks TS for the lobang. Already sent on my application.

your application form I presumed

post-131345-0-52955200-1551769742.gif

• Praise 2

@angcheek can try lah.... he is still single status  in JB n Batam     :a-fun:  

This is very easy la ...... make her happy only rite ........ 

just show her @radx photo can liao  

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4