• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 22 praises

Posted 05 March 2019 - 12:18 PM

Totak
  • Totak
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wondering if any bro or sis here is driving the above vehicle, care to share the driving experience, comfort level etc etc.

Many thanks in advance.  

Edited by Totak, 05 March 2019 - 12:21 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 March 2019 - 07:20 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wondering if any bro or sis here is driving the above vehicle, care to share the driving experience, comfort level etc etc.

Many thanks in advance.  

It is just a Vito Van...with Nice higher class fittings.

Edited by ER-3682, 05 March 2019 - 07:21 PM.

Freeder and 2 Anonymous members praised this
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:46 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It is just a Vito Van...with Nice higher class fittings.

Just like alphard, its just a hiace with higher class fitting
:D
Spring praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:26 AM

silversurv
  • silversurv
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Should be available for test drive? Best way to find out.

Diesel engine vs Petrol for most Jap options. Pros n Cons here.

400+ Nm of torque from the low end range so it gets moving very quickly.

Rear row has 3 full seats similar to it's other 4 or 5 sears. Alphard's 3rd row is more like a big 2 than a 3 seater, though you can fit 3 if you really needed to.

Downside could be parts availability and total cost of ownership (servicing & repir)

Edited by silversurv, 06 March 2019 - 12:41 AM.

Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:26 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Should be available for test drive? Best way to find out.

Diesel engine vs Petrol for most Jap options. Pros n Cons here.

400+ Nm of torque from the low end range so it gets moving very quickly.

Rear row has 3 full seats similar to it's other 4 or 5 sears. Alphard's 3rd row is more like a big 2 than a 3 seater, though you can fit 3 if you really needed to.

Downside could be parts availability and total cost of ownership (servicing & repir)

Van Chassis,nothing to write about,it is the same Chassis used in Hearse & Maxi Taxis....Depend on the Costs,i heard some High End V-Class costed more than $250,000.

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:02 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Van Chassis,nothing to write about,it is the same Chassis used in Hearse & Maxi Taxis....Depend on the Costs,i heard some High End V-Class costed more than $250,000.

so cheap?

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:56 PM

Totak
  • Totak
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yah the on road cost about $250K for a van.  

It's the practical aspect i am considering, 8 full seats.Easy access. 

Family expanded. 3 kids, 2 need car seats. 1 wife, 1 me, 1 Mother (Need wheelchair), 1 FIL, 1 MIL (Knee problem cannot climb to the rear seats.)

My Picnic not enough to seat. We did consider Estima or Vellfire but old folks cannot climb to the rear seats knee issue.   

Got 2 x Stroller, got 1 x wheelchair, so not many choices... 

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:39 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Family expanded. 3 kids, 2 need car seats. 1 wife, 1 me, 1 Mother (Need wheelchair), 1 FIL, 1 MIL (Knee problem cannot climb to the rear seats.)

My Picnic not enough to seat. We did consider Estima or Vellfire but old folks cannot climb to the rear seats knee issue.

V class taller than alphard

Better buy odyssey bro

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:50 PM

Totak
  • Totak
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

V class taller than alphard

Better buy odyssey bro

Sadly, Odyssey kena rejected.

Height limit is something we have to get used to it.

Edited by Totak, 08 March 2019 - 06:51 PM.

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:40 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hiace van lor. Cheap and good.

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:49 PM

Totak
  • Totak
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hiace van lor. Cheap and good.

S plate?

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:52 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

S plate?

Yup. Can easily register. That or China made maxus. V250 is super ex. And when they age. Problems aplenty.

The kids can easily take the rear seats. Or the 3 old folk, I’m sure at least one of them should be able to move to the rear seats of the 8 seat alphard.

Edited by Mkl22, 08 March 2019 - 07:55 PM.

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:11 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sadly, Odyssey kena rejected.

Height limit is something we have to get used to it.

I see. Ody 8 seater best for elder. I saw a full load ody with two wheelchair. Can fit

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:34 PM

Totak
  • Totak
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I see. Ody 8 seater best for elder. I saw a full load ody with two wheelchair. Can fit

Noted with thanks... Will research more. Thanks again.

Yup. Can easily register. That or China made maxus. V250 is super ex. And when they age. Problems aplenty.

The kids can easily take the rear seats. Or the 3 old folk, Iâm sure at least one of them should be able to move to the rear seats of the 8 seat alphard.

Hi ace register S plate.. Interesting... This would be a more reliable ride being Toyota.

But I have never seen a 8 seater hiace before.

Nor have I seen a Starex 8 seater plate.

Mic not interested.

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:52 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Noted with thanks... Will research more. Thanks again.
Hi ace register S plate.. Interesting... This would be a more reliable ride being Toyota.

But I have never seen a 8 seater hiace before.

Nor have I seen a Starex 8 seater plate.

Mic not interested.

Just in case others think I’m bulls**tting about S plate hiace.

Something from an old ad.

https://www.sgcarmar...o.php?ID=606346

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:03 PM

Totak
  • Totak
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just in case others think Iâm bulls**tting about S plate hiace.

Something from an old ad.

https://www.sgcarmar...o.php?ID=606346

Thanks bro, the amount of space one will have.. Hehe... Can do b%+gb@s..oops

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:52 AM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

https://m.sgcarmart....o.php?ID=804130

pimp my ride yo~
Totak and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

saadatrent
  • saadatrent
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks all. your experiences helped me a lot.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benz, mpv, 8 seater and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users