• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:48 PM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any bro installed dashboard sabre light? Can share pic what is look like when the light is switched off. Thanks

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:18 PM

Evilernie
  • Premium member
    Evilernie
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is those similar to Mercedes Benz?

Honda:EG6~FD1~FD2R
Spirit of Honda
SJG
Confidence in Motion

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:20 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I did install a light sabre once but the moment I switched it on, it just cut through the dashboard like butter and I had to scrap the car.

Thankfully my jedi status was not revoked as a result, although Yoda was naturally not too happy about it.

t0y0ta and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:42 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I did install a light sabre once but the moment I switched it on, it just cut through the dashboard like butter and I had to scrap the car.

Thankfully my jedi status was not revoked as a result, although Yoda was naturally not too happy about it.

People talking about "Dashboard Sabre Light" and not "Light Sabre". Need to jiak medicine leow.
BabyBlade praised this

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:44 AM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

Was quoted $180 to do 1 line at dashboard... i feel it is damn expensive....

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users