• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 62 praises

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:48 PM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any bro installed dashboard sabre light? Can share pic what is look like when the light is switched off. Thanks

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:18 PM

Evilernie
  • Premium member
    Evilernie
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is those similar to Mercedes Benz?

Honda:EG6~FD1~FD2R
Spirit of Honda
SJG
Confidence in Motion

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:20 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I did install a light sabre once but the moment I switched it on, it just cut through the dashboard like butter and I had to scrap the car.

Thankfully my jedi status was not revoked as a result, although Yoda was naturally not too happy about it.

t0y0ta, Volvobrick, PSP415, WangWang888, SiLangKia and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:42 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I did install a light sabre once but the moment I switched it on, it just cut through the dashboard like butter and I had to scrap the car.

Thankfully my jedi status was not revoked as a result, although Yoda was naturally not too happy about it.

People talking about "Dashboard Sabre Light" and not "Light Sabre". Need to jiak medicine leow.
BabyBlade praised this

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:44 AM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

Was quoted $180 to do 1 line at dashboard... i feel it is damn expensive....

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:07 AM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

People talking about "Dashboard Sabre Light" and not "Light Sabre". Need to jiak medicine leow.

I guess this also refers to the Fiber Optics LED light across the dashboard and door panels.

I was quoted $140 inclusive of installation for dashboard and 4 doors with only 1 colour and $240 for RGB colours with Remote etc.

Discoburg praised this

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:28 AM

AndyHo
  • AndyHo
    Clutched
    Author Image

I guess this also refers to the Fiber Optics LED light across the dashboard and door panels.

I was quoted $140 inclusive of installation for dashboard and 4 doors with only 1 colour and $240 for RGB colours with Remote etc.

No. 1 line without door panel $180. I bought from carousell, install on dashboard, 90% of the wire consealed, plug to cigarette socket, nicely done, only $15.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:17 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

No. 1 line without door panel $180. I bought from carousell, install on dashboard, 90% of the wire consealed, plug to cigarette socket, nicely done, only $15.

Yes, if you want to do 1 line on the dashboard then buying from TB or Online will be cheaper.

It cost $100+ because of the labour charges on installing on the door panels due to the laying of cables from dashboard to the door panels etc.

I have check the actual cost for the module and wiring, it cost less than $50 for 1 module and output up to 6 cables so unless you can do the installation on your own then you can save $100+ on the labour charges.

Edited by Benchong05, 22 May 2019 - 02:18 PM.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:15 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I remember Big Boyz Garage does that.

BanCoe praised this

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:46 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I remember Big Boyz Garage does that.

I just check out the cost for the fibre optic led light installation with app control, the price is 280 compared to the remote control is 240.

I dun find the price justifiable so decided to purchase online and let my regular accessory workshop install instead, guess the labour charges is 100+ which can save up some cost.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:48 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

:a-m1212:  Smart shopper.

I just check out the cost for the fibre optic led light installation with app control, the price is 280 compared to the remote control is 240.

I dun find the price justifiable so decided to purchase online and let my regular accessory workshop install instead, guess the labour charges is 100+ which can save up some cost.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:51 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

:a-m1212: Smart shopper.

Thanks brother, it is best to do some comparison before making the final decision or installation as Internet shopping is so much convenient now.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:22 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A moderate level of brightness and uitable amount of deco helps beef up the ambiance.
Make sure it is not too bright and not excessively done up, otherwise can look and feel tiring after a while .

Edited by Ct3833, 22 May 2019 - 11:24 PM.

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:02 AM

bluesky3000
  • bluesky3000
    Clutched
    Author Image

Anyone can share picture of their own?

BanCoe praised this

Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:36 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

:a-m1212:  Smart shopper.

Just purchase my set of Optic Fiber LED light with RF Control and App Control which comes with the legroom led and the Optic Fiber cables for the dashboard and 4 doors so will get it installed once it has arrived.  [:p]

Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just purchase my set of Optic Fiber LED light with RF Control and App Control which comes with the legroom led and the Optic Fiber cables for the dashboard and 4 doors so will get it installed once it has arrived. [:p]

👍🏻

Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:09 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Received my Fiber Optics RGB LED Kit with dedicated Connector and Length on each seat position (1M, 2M, 3M, 4M, 5M) on the Fiber Optics Led Connection and also 4 pieces of Leg Room RGB LED, it comes with both the Remote Control and App Control so you can use either one to control the lights and functions.

The total damage with installation at my preferred Accessories Workshop is only less than $200 compared to the price given at one of the workshop is $280 so it is definitely a savings of about $80.

Below are the photos to share with you all on the Dashboard, Front Door and Rear Door.

Attached Thumbnails

• FiberOpticsCableController.jpg
  • FiberOpticsCableLength-crop.jpg
  • _20190608_114830.JPG
  • DashBoardLED.JPG
  • FrontDoorLED.JPG
  • RearDoorLED.JPG

RH1667 and JX83 praised this

Posted 29 June 2019 - 06:40 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

what about this ?

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users