Which version of 倚天

Teckmeister

I went online to watch and after seeing Mr Zhang, switched off.

Totally cmi.

I went online to watch and after seeing ah boy Zhang, switched off.

Totally cmi.

ok you went in twice and mr Zhang still cmi [laugh]

2019 Emei clan seem like a model agency ð

more like plastic surgery clinic, all look the same [laugh]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Watched the part where 5th hero, YSS, and WuJi about to leave the island and Golden Hair decides to stay on. Quite touching scene. The child actor for Wuji can act.

I can still carry on with this series.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

Watched the part where 5th hero, YSS, and WuJi about to leave the island and Golden Hair decides to stay on. Quite touching scene. The child actor for Wuji can act.

I can still carry on with this series.

I nothing better to do, so will also continue watching.

agree that the slow-mo's is super overkill. Looks like by right only have enough scenes for 5 episodes, but due to slow-mo, will drag on to become 7 episodes like that.

YSS from the side still chio, but when cam go to the front, her ratings will change [laugh]

agree that the youngest (not baby) and the younger wuji are better than the grown-up one.

i read the novel long time ago, can't remember liao. How long did wuji spend inside the cave to learn Jiu Yang? I tot he stayed there few yr, or am i mistaken?

Oh, one thing this series surely wins unanimously - the scenery all 5-star ratings. From the 冰火岛 to the 沙漠 seen so far (dunno are they CGIs though), the scenary all [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Just when I just got hook on the 2019 倚天 , this ban happen. now up to EP 30, the rest how? Will they still release the rest?

I thought they were only against the 宫斗 shows for teaching people how to scheme, showing Chinese women as scheming and sluts and teaching kids wrong history. Which might have some elements of truth in it. But all of 古装 is ridiculous!

Edited by Chongster
  • Praise 1

I thought they were only against the 宫æ shows for teaching people how to scheme, showing Chinese women as scheming and sluts and teaching kids wrong history. Which might have some elements of truth in it. But all of å¤è£ is ridiculous!

Maybe all the wu dang, er mei etc is encouraging multi party system
  • Praise 1

The problem with 倚天 is that it has to do with Persia ergo its descendant I ran.

古装 is also about the different governments especially the 大燕 from TLBB, geographically...hmm.

The last iteration they got a SK dude as 段誉。 Maybe sensitive.

Ender. The PRC channels have different lineup of programs only the unified program is the 7 to 7.30pm Beijing time central national news.

The battalion routine orders of the following day as is.

Hence YTTLJ may not be shown in different provinces regardless of cable uniformity.

The size difference between zwj and his girls are quite significant no? Adult with secondary school girls.

The modern shows have such titillating titles such as 都脡好。 aside from meaning everyone is well, its also all quite perky. Ewww.

I guess overseas can probably get to finish the show.

↡ Advertisement